Crappiest Superhero

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
So, I want to parody a superhero movie, so, crap super heroes, senarios and sidekicks/villains.
One of my ideas is the BiggerMan,
when trouble finds him he has the power to walk away
Your ideas:

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Antman.

All he can do is grow bigger and smaller.

Can only take you so far.

Unfortunately, they're making a movie of it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478970/

traineesword

Jan 24, 2010
do you mean real super heroes? because by far aqua man is the worst... or well, according to what little knowledge i have of him (coming from Family guy) he is the worst in most situations.

if we get to make up super-heroes, mine would be "super-powered-but-turns-into-a-piece-of-paper-at-the-worst-moments-man"... long winded in know, but i'd love to watch him just as there is only one person left to rescue from the burning building :p be funnier if he could still talk as a sheet of paper

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Wonder Comet, with the power to fly and use laser beam eyes whenever Haley's comet is in orbit of the earth... every 75 years.

Beacon

Dec 21, 2008
I think the default answer to this question is Aquaman...And I'd follow him very closely with Flash

rescuer86

Apr 12, 2010
Stroke Man! He shakes and sh*ts his pants. Everyone would steer clear of him. No one likes poo on them.

Edit: I think I may have taken the title of the thread too far.

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Styroman! He has the power of styrokenesis, and can manipulate styrofoam at will.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008

Take your pick. :D

EDIT: Yeah, I know the audio's horribly off: it's the only video of this scene I could find in English.

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
I was never a fan of Captain America...

Always seemed like his only power was having a kickass shield.../shrug dunno seems kinda lame

Liberaliter

Sep 17, 2008
The worst superhero I can think of is the one with the power to detect people with the same power.

Wait.

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
as far as real superheroes go definitely aquaman as far as cyanide and happiness superheroes go id have to say enlarged prostate man

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009

Razorback, a mutant from the Marvel universe. His power? He can operate any vehicle using tecnology. And people say Forge's mutant power is lame. Razorback also has an extremely annoying dialect and calls whatever he's currently driving the...*sigh* "Big Pig".

traineesword

Jan 24, 2010
Joe Matsuda said:
riottrio said:
marter said:
Aquaman is by far the worst I can think of.
mrdude2010 said:
as far as real superheroes go definitely aquaman
70% of the Earth is water

take that, "land based" superheroes!

OT: Meltman...with the power to MELT!
had a feeling someone would make this point. 90% of crime that superheroes are expected to deal with occur on Land!

love the meltman idea though XD can he reform? no, that would make him quite cool actually, stuff that idea