Crazy thoughts

Pebblig

Jan 27, 2011
teqrevisited said:
Maybe it comes from having grown up in an area where there was a main road that if you crossed it you were liable to be mugged or stabbed, but wherever I go I look for ways to use the environment as a means of escape or defense.
Same here! I often find that my mind wanders when I'm not particularly occupied, and I start trying to figure out ways to escape from whatever room/area I'm in...then if I can't think of a way I start to get paranoid and begin to "what-if" about various un-likely situations that could threaten me that I wouldn't be able to escape from.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Murder, rape, public sexual acts, violence, world domination...

Oh, nothing too serious.

I'm good at holding these things back, don't worry[footnote]...Until opportunity shows its hideously malign face, that is. [/footnote].

Caprcha: "come along, pond"

Perhaps we're all a bit insane, Mr. Captcha.

C F

Jan 10, 2012
Hold on, let me give my id the keyboard:

Stab.
Staaaab.
It's a nice word.
Stab stab stab stab stab stab stab.
Hidden blade.
Stab
You just kind of flex your wrist like this-
-Shwing-
-yeah. That'll gliiide into someone real nice like.
...They won't see it coming.
I wonder if I can get their soft neck tissue to glide sweetly through my molars.

OKAY! That's enough of that.
Rest assured I would never do those things.
They're horribly unfulfilling and problematic. Surely I could be more creative?

trophykiller

Jul 23, 2010
Sometimes, I think "what would I do if everyone around me suddenly wanted me dead"? Under such circumstances, I have determined I would stand no chance on the bus.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Most commonly attacking people around me. Most specifically ripping, tearing, and biting them.

Though, it is stupid/annoying people. Honestly, I can't say whether I actually would or not. I'd think there's a limit for everyone at which point all bets are off concerning what they'll do.

I often get strange urges to make funny noises. Unfortunately, I usually just do that.

Very rarely, I'll get the urge to just leap at a woman I find attractive. Not to rape her, probably not even to kiss her, just lunge and hug. I guess it's like the Joker said in the Dark knight; "I'm like a dog chasing a car, I don't know what I'd do if I caught it! I just DO."

That, of all things, is the urge I'm most ashamed of. It's rational, to a certain extent to want to kill people who you don't think deserve to live, logical even. Not good or nice, and not something you should actually do unless that person is an immediate danger to innocent people, but logical. Funny noises are strange but harmless. However to randomly lunge at a woman like that is the action of someone who doesn't care for other people's wishes or personal space, the sort of people who say stuff like "No means yes". I never want to be that kind of person.

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Redlin5 said:
Now I understand everything. I must be punished. :D
Indeed. Here, have a punishment cookie. *gives you punishment cookie*

PS: The punishment is that it's super-tasty, but really small and there's only one of it so you'll be really sad that you'll sit there wanting more but there's none to be had. Because I'm keeping the rest for myself. I really am THAT evil! MWOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *noms cookies*

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
Whenever Im sitting in maths class, I like to imagine Love lift me up playing, while just walking out to everyone standing up and congratulating me while I ride off into the sunset on the back of a horse ridden by Liam Neeson

McMullen

Mar 9, 2010
The most vile thing I've ever thought of saying to anyone, and by the looks of it, the most vile thing said on this thread so far, is to wish an Ubisoft employee that the quality of their life matches the quality of their work.

karcentric

Dec 28, 2011
I often wonder how expensive it would be to actually hire a vac truck, fill it with stinky contents and drive through the city hosing people... IRL as opposed to SR2.

Or whenever I enter a place like a bar or a club I always scout out the fastest way out and what could be used as a weapon.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I always imagine placing all my money, which is several thousands of dollars, and betting it on something relatively safe, and earning a fortune. I'd never do it, though.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
I like to imagine randomly punching people in the face as we walk past each other. I imagine it would be satisfying.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
SpAc3man said:
I like to imagine randomly punching people in the face as we walk past each other. I imagine it would be satisfying.
This, or alternated with stabbing, running over with cars etc.
Not that I want to do it, but just to imagine the outcome is interesting.

Then I just realized today that even if you murder a person in japan, you get a maximum of 5 years in jail...

To think that you will be in and out in 5 years and then have to live with the lable "murderer" for the rest of your life is scary...

Suijen

Apr 15, 2009
For some reason? Sucker-kissing people, both men and women. I don't know why.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Terrorists coming into my school, shooting the place up. Then me saving the school from these terrorists who really wanted to take over a school... Rather than a government building or someplace actually useful to them.

Jan 11, 2009
I always think of killing myself just to see what people would do, then I realise that I wouldn't be able to see people's reactions because I'd be dead...

Lucky I don't believe in an afterlife, then I might've actually done it at some point.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Whenever I read a gender thread or anything sure to erupt into a vile flamestorm,
is what I see in my head.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
Craziest thought I've had, what if I'm completely sane, and what if, maybe, just maybe, there's some kind of hateful puppetmaster fucking with my life, and maybe that's why no matter how hard I work and no matter how much I do to make my life better, it always falls flat and I always end up worse off every year, like I'm just being toyed with to see just how far I can be pushed before I snap and kill some people, or just try sidewalk diving, from a 10 or more story building.