Create the worst person ever

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Fred Phelps, Hitler, Paul of Tarsus (the apostle who was the first religious leader in the world to get the idea that in-your-face evangelical assholery was a fine way to go about having a faith---everyone from Sarah Palin to Phelps to Osama bin Laden owes Paul a debt of gratitude), Caligula, Nero, I'm sure I'm leaving out some real historical winners here...

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
Say hi to Mick MacNasty, a pedophile Xbox fanboy who likes to set fire to buildings and punch baby seals, also, he wrote books about how the Holocaust is a lie and why it is good that they canceled Firefly.

Wondermint13

Oct 2, 2010
minimacker said:
Sorry, but about half of the internet population is what you speak of.
Good times we live in huh...

I miss the days when everyone would eat their dinners from the motherf***ing bone!

Marik Bentusi

Aug 20, 2010
Bob is a perma-trolling mage with the ability to grasp what pisses you off the most. His most basic maneuver is to fanboy 24/7 about everything you hate. He also does it all for the lulz.

geier

Oct 15, 2010
Worst person ever ? Easy:

Me with unlimited funding.
I would be such a asshole, i would make the guy from iron man look like a priest and belive me, 60 million from hitler, 70 million from mao.....hahahahha...peanuts

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
poiumty said:
This just in: people with different tastes are the worst people ever.

generic forum warrior said:
SO BOB LIKES JUSTIN BIEBER AND LADY GAGA AND COD AND IS ALSO A FAN OF TWILIGHT OH NOEZ HE IS THE WORST PERSON HERP DERP
You know what? Bob's a nice guy. I hang out with him from time to time, we go shopping sometimes. Now and then we even play videogames. He lent me his copy of Black Ops so i could see how it is, and helped me on my coursework the other day. We don't talk much, but when we do we have interesting conversations about all sorts of things.

Bob's a pretty nice guy. You, on the other hand, are an asshole.
You know, I tried to make this point in slightly less harsh words, but I suppose this gets it across better.

OP: You may or may not be an asshole, but it's a ridiculously stupid sentiment.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Ok, I'll give this a try:

One's an old ***** that can't mother her children for shit, does whatever she can within her power to prevent them from moving forward in life, and cares more for her string of tropical mexican boyfriends than she does the troubles at home that include her bat shit psycho son trying frequently to murder her daughter.

The other is an old neo nazi pervert that married the old ***** years ago and like that old *****, can't parent children for shit. He can't keep his hands to himself and has told his daughter at a young age that she'll only be interesting when she's 13 since she'll be 'more developed' for his liking. Despite the fact they've been divorced for years, he still believes that's he's married to the old *****.

Wait, that doesn't work since they actually exist.