Creative uses for guns

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
I do not rrrrrrrreeeecall anyone mentioning gardening

I actually remember someone that tried to claim that he shot his wife or someone through a house wall while trying to make holes for screws

ElPatron

Jul 18, 2011
Professor James said:
intimidation
No. Just no. Anyone who plans on using a gun for intimidation is an asshole and shouldn't be eligible to own guns in the first place.

"With great power comes a great responsibility" and things like that. You only draw a gun when you have to use it, it's not supposed to be brandished around. If you have to draw a gun, you must have a pretty good reason to holster it without shooting - otherwise the situation wasn't a big enough of an emergency to justify the use of a firearm.

When someone decides to use a gun for defensive purposes, in that situation the gun's sole purpose is to kill - it's not a recreational tool and it's not a toy. Don't want to kill, use a baseball bat.

Risingblade said:
...for sex? Just keep you hand off the trigger
"never point the muzzle at something you are not willing to destroy"

Meh. Some men like to think themselves as "****-destroyers" anyway...

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
I would swear that theres at least one rube goldberg machine out there that uses a gun, but a search didnt turn one up. Or maybe i wasnt bothered to look hard enough.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
A quick, long range delivery system for sausages.
Turning electrical devices off.
What the Mythbusters do with them.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Mr.PlanetEater said:
Amateur foot surgery, because that's likely to happen 89% of the time when you dick around with guns. :p
Only if you have the IQ of a glass of water.

That said, I do know two people who've shot themselves in the foot. Fortunately just with air rifles. That said, on the scale of intelligence, these two would need three promotions to become shit stains.

Edit: I say "that said" a lot, don't I?

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
ElPatron said:
Professor James said:
intimidation
No. Just no. Anyone who plans on using a gun for intimidation is an asshole and shouldn't be eligible to own guns in the first place.

"With great power comes a great responsibility" and things like that. You only draw a gun when you have to use it, it's not supposed to be brandished around. If you have to draw a gun, you must have a pretty good reason to holster it without shooting - otherwise the situation wasn't a big enough of an emergency to justify the use of a firearm.

When someone decides to use a gun for defensive purposes, in that situation the gun's sole purpose is to kill - it's not a recreational tool and it's not a toy. Don't want to kill, use a baseball bat.

Risingblade said:
...for sex? Just keep you hand off the trigger
"never point the muzzle at something you are not willing to destroy"

Meh. Some men like to think themselves as "****-destroyers" anyway...

OT: I'd use it as a percussion instrument.