Creature Caster Masters: Bloopers 1-3

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
A bloopers episode already? Someone is clearly running out of ideas.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
That was fun, but... We're falling back on blooper reels three episodes in? I hope the new schedule, whatever it turns out to be, is more workable.

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
I'm sorry, but a blooper reel already? I've been a bit iffy about this series, but this really bodes ill.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
That was a tough thing to get through without spitting the water I was drinking while watching. "It's Ali~i~ive!"

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I demand a "Huge Boulder" Creature now. DO NOT DISSAPOINT!

OT: This was pretty good. I can wait for a little bit longer as long as the series stays funny like this.

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
Kimarous said:
I'm sorry, but a blooper reel already? I've been a bit iffy about this series, but this really bodes ill.
Like he said at the start of the video, it's because he's changing his schedule around.

Yeah when I first saw the title I was skeptical too. I thought, "Man, they only release one episode every 2 weeks and the fourth episode is already a blooper reel?!"

But as long as the schedule change means more episodes, I'm all for it. I love the 3 episodes that you already have out!

bladester1

Feb 5, 2008
This has to be the second greatest bloopers ever. Next to Rush Hour 2. "Damn! He ani't gonna be in Rush Hour 3."

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
I like bloopers in cartoons. It reminds me of how Pixar does bloopers at the end of their movies.

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
I'm sorry, but don't you have a backlog? You had months to prepare before the show actually aired, so how could you have a scheduling blunder bad enough to resort to a blooper reel on the fourth episode? I'm not sure you were ready for this Escapist contract.

Mar 29, 2008
WooHoo, another show on the escapist that looks like we won't have to watch the same thing for more than a few episodes!

Something to keep in mind oh wavers of the red-flag of unsustainability, the one thing I wish we as viewers would get from the video makers when a series looks like it might be ending: "Hey guys/gals we might not be doing this anymore, see-ya! We may be back, we'll see don't hold your breath though." And not, "We're going to be taking a break between "seasons," don't panic we are coming back in a couple months!" (I love the season term in the context of web-videos), and then never coming back.

You guys are giving us free entertainment so I can't really *****, I appreciate it, I think you should take vacations/breaks from it as needed/desired throughout the year, and I don't think you should be chained to your projects, its better to kill a thing swiftly than drag it through the streets crying and thrashing till its inevitable end. But, just asking for honesty & a heads up so that I can stop checking those bookmarks for updates that will never come.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Sorry man, but I feel like this is cop-out. You've had 3 weeks and going on a month. You managed to make 2 new episodes and they recycled the pilot episode. You've had plenty of time to make at least one episode. A blooper reel doesn't really count.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
stop that nonsense...
it is just like in "doraleous" they didnt get enough comments... or money, so they dropped it dead.
and making up silly excuses does not help a bit there.
just finish this up and get someone else to do something else for us to watch.
shit belongs in the toilet.
even so i liked the series creature casters master...
but if they decide not to go on... then MOVE ON, and dont feed us with all these dangit lies!!!

Ellen of Kitten

Nov 30, 2010
"That's actually quite suggestive. ;D"

heheh, this was an interesting departure. Good luck in your new time slot!

Ellen of Kitten

Nov 30, 2010
dmcc85 said:
stop that nonsense...
it is just like in "doraleous" they didnt get enough comments... or money, so they dropped it dead.
and making up silly excuses does not help a bit there.
just finish this up and get someone else to do something else for us to watch.
shit belongs in the toilet.
even so i liked the series creature casters master...
but if they decide not to go on... then MOVE ON, and dont feed us with all these dangit lies!!!
Doralingus got plenty of comments, hits, and praise. The crew stopped so they could do a feature, and then return to DaA.

Jojo1378

Feb 17, 2010
Internet Kraken said:
As for this...well there isn't much to say about it now is there? It's a bloopers episode. Bloopers, along with rehashing old clips, are the benchmark of a series running out of ideas. The fact that you're already pulling one out doesn't bode well for this series.
Just to let you know, no the creator is not running out of ideas, i'm Tun Tun and his brother. It may seem that way, but there have been some scheduling errors, and just to let everyone know, this video was actually set to go up last friday, but the escapist had some server troubles and couldn't get it up. He has more episodes already written, and trust me he listens to the fans.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Jojo1378 said:
Internet Kraken said:
As for this...well there isn't much to say about it now is there? It's a bloopers episode. Bloopers, along with rehashing old clips, are the benchmark of a series running out of ideas. The fact that you're already pulling one out doesn't bode well for this series.
Just to let you know, no the creator is not running out of ideas, i'm Tun Tun and his brother. It may seem that way, but there have been some scheduling errors, and just to let everyone know, this video was actually set to go up last friday, but the escapist had some server troubles and couldn't get it up. He has more episodes already written, and trust me he listens to the fans.
Oh I'm sure he listens to his fans. But based on the comments I've received from various people, from you included, I'm not sure he actually reads the posts of those that criticize his work.

trogdor393

Dec 20, 2010
i was kinda unsure if i should watch this series and kinda still am. but this was kinda funny