Creature Caster Masters: It Begins

Duffeknol

Aug 28, 2010
Please please PLEASE let someone redo the show's themesong with an actual guitar. Thank you.

Duffeknol

Aug 28, 2010
Show was alright btw, made me chuckle a few times. As for animation, it could be better. With all the veeeeeery slow motion tweens this looks like a below average Newgrounds movie.

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
PumpItUp said:
The voice actor sound really familiar.

Waffle iron joke = Awesome.

Yeah, he does the voice of Jaden for Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Abridged, and some other stuff I think.

pendragon177

Jul 12, 2009
Yes, finally, I had been waiting for this.
And really? ShadeyVox is in this? I hadn't noticed when this was just a contest entry.

kaieth

Mar 16, 2010
A new show on the escapist that doesn't make me want to maim small animals.

I like it, and I don't know what to do... Oh, right, Show About Games Show will get me in the mood.

Herr Wozzeck

Oct 23, 2009
Hey, this was really good! I used to watch the Pokemon anime all the time as a kid, so to see this here taking a spin-off on all things Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh! is a real treat!

And it's so much more clever than a large majority of the sketches on the Show About Games Show, so you've got yourself a winner. =D

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I was on the fence with this show. Then I read the sandwich description.

Very amusing overall. Poor mutated Pacman ghost doing all the work and exploding.

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
I thought this was going to be a miss for me as the last time I cared about pokemons was back when I was 10, but it was a positive surprise. The wafflemaker, bike and movement-based sight I personally found hilarious. If you can keep this up, I predict you will have a nicee long run.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
I've never done JRPG or Pokemon stuff so most of the jokes didn't do much for me. However I greatly approve of the hair.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
no one really said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
*pauses video every ten seconds to read item descriptions*

Yeah. I like it.
YAY, I'm not the only insane human on the escapist :'-)
I end up excessively pausing most of Moviebob and the occasional ZP, too.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
I think I've seen this before. Pretty sure this was in those entrants to win a spot on the Escapist. Anyways, nice it finally made it. Pretty funny =).

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
How many new shows are there now? The Escapist is really pulling their weight. Good for you haha.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
He sound like ShadyVox. Don't know if it is him because I don't remember his real name.
Also, look at 2:24. When he selects his bike, sandwich is now spelled "sandwhich."

Edit: It is him. Oh my god! That's awesome.