Creatures/Characters You'd Rather Never Fight Ever Again.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
lunncal said:
The tentacle boss-woman-thing from Prototype. The entire game was a cakewalk even on the high difficulties apart from that one mission. She had 4 separate health bars, and the first 3 were for her 3 tentacles, and the entire time you are trying to whittle them down she spams an attack in which she just explodes. The only way to dodge this attack is to run away, meaning it takes even longer to bring the health down.

When you finally take out those 3 tentacles, you get a (very brief) window of opportunity to hurt her real health bar, and then all 3 tentacles regenerate themselves and you get to repeat the whole thing about 50 more times before she finally dies.

I will never play that level again. I'm sure that one boss took hours, and it wasn't fun at any point, just tedious.
I found Greene to be quite easy tbh, I just stay at the back eating Hunters until I have Critical Mass, then just run up to her and do the Groundspike Devastator, which usually one-shots all the tentacles. Repeat as necessary.

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
Cliff Racers words can not describe how much I hate Cliff Racers from The Elder Scrolls 3. Every time you go into the wilderness its just SKREEEE! SKREEEE! SKREEEE!

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
zombies or zombie-like monsters in any game that is not exclusively about fighting zombies.
those are so annoying in that you can always fight them by walking backwards and shooting, they only get dangerous when combined with other enemies shooting at you.
also: anything with multiple layers of health bars that are not clear from the start, i don't want everything laid out for me but a simple "there will be another part to this boss" would be nice.

Extravagance

Mar 23, 2011
Those damn bug things in the recent Halo games, and the annoying...demon thingies in the original Fable. Not the Summoner's in Lost Chapters, the magician/two-handed sword blokes you get throughout the game. They can and will always hit faster and in quick succession.

Mar 30, 2010
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Cazadors
They make me so sad.
:(
Giant wasps suck.
Get Old World Blues. I won't spoil the surprise, but if you don't like Cazadores it'll make your Wasteland. :)

OT: I would've agreed with [user]xXxJessicaxXx[/user] if I didn't have OWB. Since I do however I'll go with Arch-viles. I hate spending time, health, and more crucially ammo clearing an area just to have those golden bastards raise everything from the dead.

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
Lanius. Oh god no... I was Ninja'd with this, but still, God, no. I use a Long-Range Sniper Class with a Revolver for close encounters, and I have the most powerful weapons in the Vanilla game. There's pretty much nowhere to snipe him from, and since my Revolver can one-shot most enemies on Very-Hard, I thought I'd just walk up behind and Sneak Attack his head with it. He turned around and turned me into a bloody smear on his tent. Eventually I got I pissed and just glitched on top of a rock.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Cazadors
They make me so sad.
Giant wasps suck.
this! I can cope with deathclaws, nightstalkers, radscorpions anything but those evil bastards!

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Malboro from Final fantasy X. This tentacled bastard casts ALL negative status effects with a single attack, plus deals tons of damage when "chews" your teammates.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
The brutes from Halo 2. Holy shit they can absorb an ungodly amount of damage. It's like they're made of shamwow, but for bullets.

Giant bugs in pretty much any game deserve a mention. They are usually either uninteresting to look at or make my skin crawl, and either use poison or stupidly fast attacks.

Citizen Sane

Jul 24, 2011
Ansem from Kingdom hearts: Chain of Memories....I've yet to beat the dude and been trying off and on for the past like 6 years lol

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
The Regenerator from Resident Evil. I cannot stand their creepy voice and theway you have to kill them for good! (You have to use a thermal scope on a sniper rifle to kill the parasites.)

Sarry1433

Mar 31, 2011
Creepers(Minecraft).No.I will not.Ever.Never.Play that stupid game.Never.Ever.My giant golden/diamond statue.Worked days on it.First night.Boom.Gone.

Unia

Jan 15, 2010
Shindra or w/e it's called from Digital Devil Saga 2. That game has it's share and then some of overpowered bosses but this is the worst offender, seeing as it's not even optional. It hits like a truck. It casts spells that hit like a magical truck. It causes nearly every status effect in the book. Of course, I can protect my party against all that but only one thing at a time . So the fight comes down to either being psychic with it's attack pattern or getting lucky. Screw that. Never finished the game because of 'im.

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
Deathclaws. Never really had a problem with the buggers till I did my melee playthrough of New Vegas, now I hate them, especially mother deathclaw. 2 ranks of toughness, stonewall perk & power armor and the ***** still one shots me!

GruntOwner

Feb 22, 2009
Azaradel said:
Duriel. A thousand times Duriel.

He is so fucking overpowered it's not even funny.

*mutter* Prince of Pain indeed... *grumble*
This. A Thousand times this. I was so happy when my paladin got holy freeze and could annihilate anything just by tanking it, then they threw me against a boss who could out-tank me, out DPS a barbarian in addition to the aura and even out-tank the barbarian while he was at it. Cornered. In a small room.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
putowtin said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Cazadors
They make me so sad.
Giant wasps suck.
this! I can cope with deathclaws, nightstalkers, radscorpions anything but those evil bastards!
Then you will love the Old World Blues DLC.

After playing through it the next cazador you see in the Mojave will cower in fear from your mighty weapon that is....science!