Criminal Genius Seeks Hitman on Facebook

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
tkioz said:
hmmm while not defending this scum bag, he's earned what he's got, however I've mad jokes about wanting people knocked off before, once or twice, where is the line drawn between a real threat and a joke?

I mean honestly I've told my best friend "you sing that song again and I'll murder you in your sleep", we both knew it was a joke, but do the cops?
Even if it was a joke...raping someone, then 'joking' about having them killed to shut them up? My brain can't encompass how awful that is.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
I honestly thought this would be a case of him saying something jokey on facebook and being reported by a douche.

Turns out he's a rapey douche.

Xenetethrae

Nov 19, 2009
DarkRyter said:
Come on. That's what Craigslist is for.

And it's not "hitman" it's "contractor".
But on craigslist, the hitmen are never as good as they seem in the picture.

He already showed us he is morally depraved enough to rape a woman and clearly he wanted her dead. My question is, why didn't he try to do it himself? How could you not realize posting an ad for a hitman on facebook is more incriminating than doing the murder yourself and trying to cover it up? I guess the girl was lucky (as lucky as you can be for a rape victim I guess) that the guy didn't follow through

Natdaprat

Sep 10, 2009
"So yeah, I know you guys all know I raped her and all, but could someone do me a favour and kill her? 500 dollars in it for you. Kthxbye"

I'm glad some psycho paths are as retarded as this boy.

Watchmacallit

Jan 7, 2010
I'm going to tell people I'm going to get a girl killed on facebook.

Oh wait, I know people she knows...

Oh well

*Posts*

Danish rage

Sep 26, 2010
Everybody please stop calling him a kid, his 19. It was not his parents, videogames or the teletubbies that made him do it. He´s a grown man, and at the age of 19 you must be somewhat aware of right and wrong. If not it´s only gotta get worse and then we are better of with the scumbag in prison.

PH3NOmenon

Oct 23, 2009
Question:

If I post "I'm going to abuse your bottom hole until you bleed from the mouth, *****!" to one of my friends... Can they use that in court saying I actually intend to rape him? Our group throws a lot of profanity around, that doesn't mean we meant it.

I mean, yes rape is bad and hiring hitmen is bad too. But was he really trying to do the latter? Sounds to me like he was just posturing to intimidate his victim into backing off the rape charges. Which seems to be the case, seeing as when a "hitman" responded turned down his offer to meet saying he wanted to talk to his victim first.

After reading this, it tasted like "Boy/Girl hook up at party.", "Girl accuses boy of rape for whatever reason.", "boy is angry and wants to scare girl", "police take it seriously and confront boy", "police browbeat teenager to confess to things he didn't do or didn't intend to do."

Really, guys, saying "Man, I wish my boss was dead. I'd give up my company car and a months salary to whomever offed him." to my friends at the bar doesn't equal "a public ad for a hitman". Now, posting that on facebook shouldn't be any different. It'd be a dumb idea if your boss could view your profile and you'd end up on one of those facebookfail sites, but it's not a confession for christ's sake.

Anyway, to me at least it just seems the escapist members are a mite quick to judge on this one. At least we all agree that facebook is a bad, bad thing.

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
WOW!!
Only $500 for a hit. Cheap bastard!!
I'm pretty sure the going rate for a bad hitman is far more than that.
I've know the drunk guy with the "Great Idea" kill for money blabber but we need to find a way to scan the kid's brain and genome and find a way to remove that level of stupid. At least this way he would have contributed at least once in his life.

Someonetookmyname

Jul 13, 2010
TheAmazingTGIF said:
This is why rape crimes need to have jail time plus chemical castration as the punishment; so these fuckers can't contribute to the gene pool.
This post made me think about the darwin awards.

Someonetookmyname

Jul 13, 2010
I can predic what hes going to say after the first day in prison: "God my butt hurts, why did i have to bend down for the soap?" XD

Burck

Aug 9, 2009
"certainly limited the defenses that were available to him."

Oh man, I don't think I could ever say that with a straight face.

Someonetookmyname

Jul 13, 2010
PH3NOmenon said:
Question:

If I post "I'm going to abuse your bottom hole until you bleed from the mouth, *****!" to one of my friends... Can they use that in court saying I actually intend to rape him? Our group throws a lot of profanity around, that doesn't mean we meant it.

I mean, yes rape is bad and hiring hitmen is bad too. But was he really trying to do the latter? Sounds to me like he was just posturing to intimidate his victim into backing off the rape charges. Which seems to be the case, seeing as when a "hitman" responded turned down his offer to meet saying he wanted to talk to his victim first.

After reading this, it tasted like "Boy/Girl hook up at party.", "Girl accuses boy of rape for whatever reason.", "boy is angry and wants to scare girl", "police take it seriously and confront boy", "police browbeat teenager to confess to things he didn't do or didn't intend to do."

Really, guys, saying "Man, I wish my boss was dead. I'd give up my company car and a months salary to whomever offed him." to my friends at the bar doesn't equal "a public ad for a hitman". Now, posting that on facebook shouldn't be any different. It'd be a dumb idea if your boss could view your profile and you'd end up on one of those facebookfail sites, but it's not a confession for christ's sake.

Anyway, to me at least it just seems the escapist members are a mite quick to judge on this one. At least we all agree that facebook is a bad, bad thing.
Meh, if he wanted her to back down on her rape charges, he would probably threatened her himself.
And later he wrote that it had to happen now.

It also depends on the tone you say it in, and how long you say it: "god ny boss is a dick, i wish he would die." (said in a happy voice)
"God my boss is a dick, i wish he would die.
Hey could you kill him for me? i have 500$. If you dont want to kill him for me, do you know someone who do?" (said in an angry serius voice."

But i do agree that some eople judge quickly, i believe its because they dont read the entire text before posting.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Where would you find a hitman, if you wanted one? Or if you were a hitman, where would you look for contracts? Thats something thats always puzzled me.

Ca3zar416

Sep 8, 2010
Wish he had gotten the full sentencing. Plea bargaining is supposed to be for when it's somewhat of a toss up on getting charges to stick not when you are going to almost certainly put someone away for the full time.

Croaker42

Feb 5, 2009
RollForInitiative said:
Croaker42 said:
I am surprised this guys sentence is so light. I mean shouldn't they add time for being a dumbass?
Is it really all that light, though? If you stop and thinking about it, even at the minimum sentence he won't be out until he's 30. At the maximum, he'll be out at 41.

Take the last 11 to 22 years of your life and mentally erase them, for a moment. What would you lose? Who would you lose?

Honestly, the best years of his life will be wasted spent behind bars. That's a pretty steep price to pay for what he's done, in the end. I'm not saying it's too harsh, necessarily; I'm just saying that, when put into perspective, it's anything but light.
It?s an odd and strange view but it?s my opinion. If this guy can't behave himself and continues to stack stupid act upon stupid act, he deserves to spend the "best" years of his life behind bars.
I think its light because I know that amount of time can't help this amount of stupid. Could he turn it around in the next 11 years? Yeah its possible. I just don't think he will.

Question: Why are they the "best" years of his life? Has he had no good years untill now? Is thier no chance for many good years after the age of 30? What about 41?
I find it hard to believe that the best years of your life have to fall between 19 and 30.

Trasken

Mar 30, 2010
500? Really?! this guy is clearly an amateur, for 500 dollars the best service you can hope for is a little intimidation with a tad of roughing up. Not that i would know about this kind of stuff or anything......

Chrinik

May 8, 2008
So, if the rape was just an "accusation" why didn´t he just say so.

I take it that he actually raped her. Wanting her dead pretty much sealed the case for everybody, and asking for it on Facebooks shows clear mental disorders and stupidity, and also shows how Facebook controls your fucking life...
Good I´m not on it.

And everybody knows you need to dial a number, and the dude on the other end dials a number, and then he dials a number, then this guy dials a number and tells the contract details to the person on the other end. I´m not telling you the number, nor where you can get one. Wouldn´t be of much use anyway.