Critical Miss: #12

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
........that was awesome.

With that kind of Dedication i doubt he will be a intern for long!

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
AvsJoe said:
The Cheezy One said:
AvsJoe said:
Lol can he get me one too?
you again? this is the 3rd comments page ive accidentally ran into you on!
What can I say? Between Noon and 5pm GMT (6am - 11am my time), Thursdays - Mondays, I own the forums!
have you seen this yet [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.204619-Poll-How-much-notoriety-do-you-believe-you-have-in-the-escapist-community?page=1]? only noticed it today - spooky

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
The Cheezy One said:
AvsJoe said:
The Cheezy One said:
AvsJoe said:
Lol can he get me one too?
you again? this is the 3rd comments page ive accidentally ran into you on!
What can I say? Between Noon and 5pm GMT (6am - 11am my time), Thursdays - Mondays, I own the forums!
have you seen this yet [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.204619-Poll-How-much-notoriety-do-you-believe-you-have-in-the-escapist-community?page=1]? only noticed it today - spooky
Yep. My reply is on page 6.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
CitySquirrel said:
did she flick a quarter with such force that it embedded itself into his forehead?
Shovelware Clive (the name stuck) actually has a gaping headwound thanks to an unfortunate accident with a sub-par fishing game.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
The first one to make me literally laugh out loud. Very nicely done.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Blastyrant said:
the question i need to ask is:
Don't you care about the altitude? do you just want another drink?
Clutch FTW!
I have to agree with you there. Although I have this nagging feeling you misquoted, but whatever. Clutch is awesome.

Actually, this comic is rapidly becoming so as well. I did not expect to see Clive again. Although now he has a quarter in his face. Those poor interns.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
No, he's right. The next line goes "we don't care about the altitude we just want another drink."
Excellent song.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Don't forget the Tic Tacs, CLIVE

I seriously burst out laughing though when he screamed [HEADING=1]MACHAR!![/HEADING]

CitySquirrel

Jun 1, 2010
Grey Carter said:
CitySquirrel said:
did she flick a quarter with such force that it embedded itself into his forehead?
Shovelware Clive (the name stuck) actually has a gaping headwound thanks to an unfortunate accident with a sub-par fishing game.
ooh...I missed the continuity. I got that he had a gaping head wound...I just wasn't sure exactly what the quarter did do him.

Anyway, I like Critical Miss. Hope it sticks around.

Rect Pola

May 19, 2009
Andronicus said:
This story arc is turning out a little strange...
Yes, very. I assume in #1 we saw her real nature and her "work mode". Maybe she'll care after hours.