Critical Miss: #12

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
I wonder if he's a Zombie or just in horrible shape... ah well, doesn't matter as long as he gets crap.
Urgh76 said:
Don't forget the Tic Tacs, CLIVE
Those Tic-Tacs better be Orange.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
I wonder if he's a Zombie or just in horrible shape... ah well, doesn't matter as long as he gets crap.
Urgh76 said:
Don't forget the Tic Tacs, CLIVE
Those Tic-Tacs better be Orange.
You're getting lemon-lime.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
You found your groove! I approve!

Hmm... wait... how is he still alive, it's been a week... wait, it's been a week... he's a zombie, isn't he?!

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
Jack and Calumon said:
Call him an Amber Lamps to get him to that Hawthpal.

Calumon: And get us a cup of tea while you're at it!
OHHHHHH!

This whole time I thought he was trying to say "health pack".

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
I'm starting to like the humour in these comics.

It might not be as dark as some other comics I love (Cyanide and Happiness) but it's still awesome.

runedeadthA

Feb 18, 2009
He's Not dead? Dammit! Well I read an article in PC Powerplay that said Antsand in their coffee works, try that. if not just call your mates round to having a BYO Rifle "party"

Cxizent

Jan 14, 2009
So I guess that it only took a dozen strips to become only tangibly connected to gaming, and do story arcs instead of humour? I guess it lasted longer than a lot of comics out there.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
CitySquirrel said:
did she flick a quarter with such force that it embedded itself into his forehead?
It went into his open wound. :) I forget which game it was, but a copy of a game embeded itself into his head in one of the early strips.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Kevvers said:
Man, this one or the last one had nothing to do with video games.
Or really any humour for that matter. It just tends to be shock value mainly.
I'm going to go back over to Penny Arcade now.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Cxizent said:
So I guess that it only took a dozen strips to become only tangibly connected to gaming, and do story arcs instead of humour? I guess it lasted longer than a lot of comics out there.
Don't worry it's not a permanent thing. People were asking for a more comprehensive introduction to the world\characters. That being said, the strip was always supposed to be more about game journalism than straight up gaming jokes. Hopefully the new format and style wll bring us more in line with that aim. I don't see why people dislike continuity so much though.