Critical Miss: #21

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
"Long live Solitare." True that. You'll never see me play Farmville. It's so overrated on Facebook. Thank god for blocking apps.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Right, someone needs to make a game of that. Seriously. That would be one awesome Flash game, and for added lulz we could post it on Facebook too as an app... ;D

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Banana Phone Man said:
I loved the scene where both sides were facing off. The "hardcore" with Space marine chainsaws and guns and the "casual" were flinging Wii motes and cows?

Lovely touch and it was very funny.
Looked more like an Imperial Guard chainsword, if you ask me.

CultistRat

Sep 18, 2009
I like how the blue shell hit a "hard core" gamer; as it is known that blue shells only hit those in 1st, therefor, doing the best.
Hurray for game logic!

tehbeard

Jul 9, 2008
brillaint comic. Slightly upset not to see a lancer or energy sword on the hardcore side, but oh well.

wiimote nunchucks look awesome.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
You might joke about this, but i can see a video game holy war waged across cyberspace in the not-too distant future, what with M$ and Sony's betrayal of the hardcore crowd...
[sup]It would make an epic feature length movie for sure...[/sup]

Love the comic, but i'm going to forever harp on about those sideburns Erin is sporting! They look so uncomely! Seriously guys, it looks like Erin has a bad case of mutton chops.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
would be more epic though to see the ''hardcore'' gamers attacked the casuals, though its very epic

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
Dyp100 said:
Banana Phone Man said:
I loved the scene where both sides were facing off. The "hardcore" with Space marine chainsaws and guns and the "casual" were flinging Wii motes and cows?

their both from the same faction *more or less* so many of theyr equipments are similare

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Dyp100 said:
Banana Phone Man said:

Quite possibly, but I'm not very clued up on the Dawn of War series or any of their games. I think I have only played one (Soulstorm) an so I don't really know a lot about it or the story and universe behind it other than the fact that a lot of the marines carry those masive chainsword (saws/swords?) thingys.

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Banana Phone Man said:
Dyp100 said:
Banana Phone Man said:

Quite possibly, but I'm not very clued up on the Dawn of War series or any of their games. I think I have only played one (Soulstorm) an so I don't really know a lot about it or the story and universe behind it other than the fact that a lot of the marines carry those masive chainsword (saws/swords?) thingys.
I'm going off the proper Warhammer 40k fluff, not the Dawn of War games. :p

Dawn of War was based on something. And it's chainsword. xD

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Dyp100 said:
Banana Phone Man said:
Dyp100 said:
Banana Phone Man said:

I'm going off the proper Warhammer 40k fluff, not the Dawn of War games. :p

Dawn of War was based on something. And it's chainsword. xD
Well as you can tell I have no idea. I'll just join that side opposite you guys and lob some cows and Wii motes at you :)