Critical Miss: #33

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Oh wow XD Well, I need to get a list like that for some conversations which happen where I work...

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I treat my friends to conversations nearly as bad as that.

I use the word "nearly" because my bowel movements have never been "Shaped like M"

And im really curious to what the "M" word is.

InsanityRequiem

Nov 9, 2009
I have a boss that's like that. D: It's horrible to hear her go about 'how her bathroom time was like heaven' each day.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
My that list is mostly incredibly disturbing. Perhaps even more so than the comic itself.

No, scratch that, superpower? Eeewwww.

CitySquirrel

Jun 1, 2010
haha I feel bad for that man.

Also, his dated seem to be going backwards. I can only assume in your universe everyone is Merlin.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
CitySquirrel said:

Also, his dated seem to be going backwards. I can only assume in your universe everyone is Merlin.
Maybe the shit was SHAPED LIKE MERLIN.

Actually it's probably just in euro-style, date goes Day-Month-Year over there, instead of Month-Day-Year like here.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Holy crap (haah) , i think i just got what that M was for: Mario.
At least that's my guess, but it's quite hard to read the small print on the second last picture-box-thingy.
Anyways, now imagine it!
And also, quite funny, mildly disturbing.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Outright Villainy said:
Ah, potty humour.
We like it sophisticated at the Escapist folks! :D
Poop humor has been around since forever. Case in Point:

from Mozarts Wikipedia page

He enjoyed billiards and dancing (see Mozart and dance), and kept pets: a canary, a starling, a dog, and also a horse for recreational riding.[69] He had a fondness for scatological humor, which is preserved in his surviving letters, notably those written to his cousin Maria Anna Thekla Mozart around 1777?1778, but also in his correspondence with his sister and parents[70] (for an example, see Bölzlschiessen). Mozart even wrote scatological music, a series of canons (Leck mich im Arsch, Difficile lectu, Bona nox) that he sang with his friends.

Making this trope, older than the enlightenment.

Also, I found Erin oddly cute in this. Third panel, taking off her backpack.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
TsunamiWombat said:
Outright Villainy said:
Ah, potty humour.
We like it sophisticated at the Escapist folks! :D
Poop humor has been around since forever. Case in Point:

from Mozarts Wikipedia page

He enjoyed billiards and dancing (see Mozart and dance), and kept pets: a canary, a starling, a dog, and also a horse for recreational riding.[69] He had a fondness for scatological humor, which is preserved in his surviving letters, notably those written to his cousin Maria Anna Thekla Mozart around 1777?1778, but also in his correspondence with his sister and parents[70] (for an example, see Bölzlschiessen). Mozart even wrote scatological music, a series of canons (Leck mich im Arsch, Difficile lectu, Bona nox) that he sang with his friends.

Making this trope, older than the enlightenment.

Also, I found Erin oddly cute in this. Third panel, taking off her backpack.
The urge to make poop jokes is primal...
I never said we shouldn't make them!

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
LordOfInsanity said:
I have a boss that's like that. D: It's horrible to hear her go about 'how her bathroom time was like heaven' each day.
Maybe every time she says that, you can start singing:

RockyH

Mar 25, 2010
TsunamiWombat said:
CitySquirrel said:

Maybe the shit was SHAPED LIKE MERLIN.

Actually it's probably just in euro-style, date goes Day-Month-Year over there, instead of Month-Day-Year like here.
Your dates go month-day-year?! You just blew my mind...

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
kouriichi said:
I treat my friends to conversations nearly as bad as that.

I use the word "nearly" because my bowel movements have never been "Shaped like M"

And im really curious to what the "M" word is.
Madagascar.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
To everyone who doesn't know, the M word is Mario. Her poo was shaped like Mario. The panel before the last one has a zoomed out version of the list so if you squint you can see it says Mario or Maria, but seeing as how this is critical miss, I say Mario