Critical Miss: #38

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Saltyk said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Well played. Though, depends on the narration, and who's doing it.
What if they had Samuel L Jackson narrating? That could actually be full of win. Especially if they let him use curse words.
Jackson knows words without curses attached? I am amazed. /sarcasm

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008
I believe there already is a game where the narrator beaks at your every action. The Bards Tale.

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
Watched a video with this narration going on. And it's not "our hero" it's "the kid". The guy's voice wasn't one you'd get tired of listening to and he made me chuckle just talking about random stuff. It's like having some old western sheriff talking about your adventure as you're doing it. Looks like a standard hack and slash but I'd play it just for that narrator.

albear

May 18, 2009
dont think anyone whos seen Avatar (tv series) is going to disagree with the 'Toph and Iroh are awesome bit'

another good comic, been enjoying reading these everytime theres a new one, Thanks :)

albear

May 18, 2009
AugustFall said:
Abedeus said:
silasary said:
Abedeus said:
Wait, wait... why is Miss Eartbending? New game coming out that I don't know about yet, or what?
Movie, actually.

And it's out right now.

And yes, Avatar is in 3D. (I couldn't help myself)
But... doesn't is suck ass completely in every way?
Yes, in every way imaginable, that movie was a gigantic bucket of shit.

The new series looks good though. Steam punk avatar? Fuck yeah!
saw WHAT? new avatar - this requires investigation, also a link or something would be great thanks :D

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
albear said:
saw WHAT? new avatar - this requires investigation, also a link or something would be great thanks :D
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/102248-Nickelodeon-Greenlights-Steampunk-Sequel-to-Avatar-The-Last-Airbender

There you go :D

CheeseMaker

Mar 29, 2012
Scrumpmonkey said:
"Looks like a standard hack and slash, narrator will get old fast"

Oh how wrong you guys were XD.
True, one of the best games of that year, and the narrator was amazing. Cory and Garry just where completely wrong on that one, but hey, almost nobody knew anything real about the game almost up to release date.