Critical Miss Art Update

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
I used to like Critical Miss before they were cool. Now they're all commercial and shit, and just think about image.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I have to say, that artwork was really well done. Makes me wish that I could draw.

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
I like the crappy old miss, makes it retro-ish.

Also you spelled labour wrong. The day has yet to come when a bunch of colonials are going dictate how to spell my own language.

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
The Labour/Labor part made me lol (it's definitely Labour) you Americans and your backwards spelling.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
Is it ironic that Americanization isn't spelled with an S? :(
Anyway artwork is looking cool, although I didn't think the change was necessary.

P.S Why am I getting a Dark Knight Rises trailer playing? Isn't it a couple of months late for that?

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
GA-You!-Motha-!!! Change?!?! This is UNACCEPTABLE!!

All must remain the same!! You will burn!!

But really, I'm curious to see what's going to happen

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Scars Unseen said:
I used to like Critical Miss before they were cool. Now they're all commercial and shit, and just think about image.
I think Grey needs to add hipster glasses to his Gengar avatar to complete the ritual.

Slash2x

Dec 7, 2009
BAHAHAHAHA Editor OWNED you son! What now?!

Side note as a USA citizen I apologize for all the miss spelled words that we have integrated into our culture and claimed they were spelled correctly. Seriously there are tons of them. OK is all correct spelled ol korect and abbreviated. *sigh*

crimson sickle2

Sep 30, 2009
The art looks good, but can we get a link when the game is done. I want to see what you come up with, without checking for updates on a different site.

QuadFish

God Damn Sorcerer
Dec 25, 2010
I'm seriously intrigued by this bit about manual labour and family of all things. (Come at me also, Susan.)

Thamian

Sep 3, 2008
Grey Carter said:
I have embraced the spirit of punk rock. I totally just used the correct spelling of labour in that last post rather than the commonly accepted Americanization, "labor." Come at me, Susan.
Rock on man, rock on.

Ed note: Boom
Well payed, Susan.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Labour isn't spelled with a U?

Next you are going to tell me I have been spelling armour and colour wrong.