Critical Miss: Catherine

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
PunkRex said:
Saltyk said:
It's not fair. Why are the crazy ones always so hot?

PunkRex said:
It is unfair, the things girls can get away with... I wanna wear my boxers outside...
I swear I went to the grocery store and saw a woman walking in with a bathing suit top on. Yes, it is summer and it is as hot as hell, but wearing that in public is a little much.
Was she at least nice to look at?
Honestly, I didn't look at her for more than a few seconds (did a double take) since I didn't want to look like a creep, but it wasn't really hard for me to look away either. Also, she was black and, this might not sound right/fair, but I don't generally find black women attractive. There have been exceptions, but they are rare.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Saltyk said:
PunkRex said:
Saltyk said:
It's not fair. Why are the crazy ones always so hot?

PunkRex said:
It is unfair, the things girls can get away with... I wanna wear my boxers outside...
I swear I went to the grocery store and saw a woman walking in with a bathing suit top on. Yes, it is summer and it is as hot as hell, but wearing that in public is a little much.
Was she at least nice to look at?
Honestly, I didn't look at her for more than a few seconds (did a double take) since I didn't want to look like a creep, but it wasn't really hard for me to look away either. Also, she was black and, this might not sound right/fair, but I don't generally find black women attractive. There have been exceptions, but they are rare.
Funny how people are like that but ive got to the point now where im so frustrated im fairly sure I could do it with the chair im sitting on... i'll report my progress later.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
TheAmazingHobo said:
Well Erin, those are some very convincing and educational arguments,
but if you could indulge me for a second, I would like to refute you point by point.

She is hot.

I´m done here.
A short but happy life.

Worth it.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Grahav said:
TheAmazingHobo said:
Well Erin, those are some very convincing and educational arguments,
but if you could indulge me for a second, I would like to refute you point by point.

She is hot.

I´m done here.
A short but happy life.

Worth it.
hmm... that or grow old and bored...

oh yeah, totally agree haha

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
So then.... does that mean this dude is "bugfuck crazy"?
Also...Erin, what about "homeless guy"? To support my answer...

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Am I the only one that demands the Catherine box art with Erin? I also liked it batter when there was Magic flavor text and not Grey and Cory's desire for gay sex, not there's anything wrong with that I just found the flavor text to be more fun.

RobfromtheGulag

May 18, 2010
Catherine of course blows the lid off of 'fan-service to the point of sillyness,' but it's nice to be brought back to earth as this comic does for us.

DerTiger

Jul 9, 2010
You what...?!

You want to ride the Rubber Rocket? [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE60Npeyx6s]

lol ^^

Raithnor

Jul 26, 2009
When I saw the word "Wereslut" I thought that Catherine and Katherine were multiple personalities of the same person. Sort of like a female Jekyll and Hyde. After diving into the ending spoilers I was a little disappointed that wasn't the case.