Critical Miss: Children of Steam #6: Carrying the Light

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
these are the 2 coolest pokemons i ve ever seen - bro.
and the pictures... how they both got their tail-upgrade lol

MrHero17

Jul 11, 2008
That picture board panel was hilarious, I also liked how melodramatic the bro's were getting in this scene compared to their others.

Thorvan

May 15, 2009
It left me heart bro-ken, bro. Lance-bro's death was a low bro for our party of bros.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Ohhhh I get it, they're Slowbros. I thought the joke was in the ign.com T-shirts. I was oh so confused. But I understand now. Alright. That's funny.

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
I loved the picture of a Dragonair in the background while the Slowpokes were on the docks. It was an excellent touch.

DPunch4

May 6, 2009
Their broship lives on, I noticed that the comments were '117'. I took it as a sign of superior 'Bro Ham'.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
So, will the "Children of Steam" plot take over Critical Miss, or is this temporary? So far I assume the situation is the later.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
V8 Ninja said:
So, will the "Children of Steam" plot take over Critical Miss, or is this temporary? So far I assume the situation is the later.
Children of Steam is a temporary story arc. That being said I've had loads of fun writing these longer plot based storys as opposed to straight up gag strips. I'm certainly going to do more of them in the future.

For those interested, the whole Children of Steam arc will run for about 5 more strips total (with a break coming up so we can cover some current titles)