Critical Miss: Connor Morgan

Wrann

Sep 22, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but when did Erin gain a bottom lip?
5 pages ago.

I do have to say that the art has defenatly gotten quite good and I even though this is funny still does not make homefront good.

daemon37

Oct 14, 2009
I really like the new art style for Erin. I hope you guys stick with this style for the future.

EDIT: I should mention that I have read the comic numerous times just because I like the art so much. I haven't done that with any of the previous issues of Critical Miss.

BroJing

Sep 16, 2010
The straw liberal (Rianna) who quite naturally gets deliberalised when she realises the "harsh realities of war"(tm) puts up a hilarious token response every time Connor wants to do something retarded/out right unethical.

"No, Connor! This stuff is inhumane!"
"Shut up!"
"Okay..."

That pretty much sums every interaction Connor has with every character. Connor tells them to do something retarded, they protest, he tells them to do it again. They do it. This reaches ridiculous heights (pun intended) when he demands Hopper throws himself from a helicopter onto a speeding tanker.
lol it is true that Connor always seems to get his way but at least the other characters argue with him a little bit, I mean in MW2 Price lets off a freaking nuke and all you do is the equivalent of Family Guys 'Ohhh Nooooo' Guy.

Have to say, really enjoying Homefront in general. My only disappointments are seeing how things could of been made alot better with a little more time and effort. Like when the Oasis gets nuked, if you had done a few more missions from there first and had time to build up any kind of relationship with the place/people it could of been a really striking image to come back to. As it was it was more of a

'Meh, gotta find some new place to store our shit Oh hey dude we only met for 5 minutes, sucks your dead and all'

Still I'd rather be disappointed that a game left me wanting more then because a game flat out sucked.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
In all honesty all I remember about the story while playing this game is how much I didn't care about it. Hell I'm not even sure why I bought it now.