Critical Miss: God Emperor of Steam #1

Mykonos

May 19, 2009
If slowpoke bro comes crashing through the roof and he's suddenly the size of a building...

hyperdrachen

Jan 1, 2008
Scarim Coral said:
They should know better not to disturb a man from eating his KFC meal. Also Erin must be frail or he was super strong to impale her hand with the KFC plastic fork.
This is exactly how much I respect and fear Gabe's power,
thenumberthirteen said:
Watchmen is one of my favourite comics and movies. I can't wait for the thrilling, if confusing, conclusion.

MeTheMe said:
Being from Kentucky, I can tell you anyone trained in KFC Fu is that dangerous, if not more so.
Ah yes. A secret blend of 11 holds and suplexes known to only a few trusted masters. It's finger breakin' good!
Let's be honest though, Popeyejitsu instills the ancient cajun arts that can break a man with a mere thought.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
hyperdrachen said:
Scarim Coral said:
They should know better not to disturb a man from eating his KFC meal. Also Erin must be frail or he was super strong to impale her hand with the KFC plastic fork.
This is exactly how much I respect and fear Gabe's power,
thenumberthirteen said:
Watchmen is one of my favourite comics and movies. I can't wait for the thrilling, if confusing, conclusion.

MeTheMe said:
Being from Kentucky, I can tell you anyone trained in KFC Fu is that dangerous, if not more so.
Ah yes. A secret blend of 11 holds and suplexes known to only a few trusted masters. It's finger breakin' good!
Let's be honest though, Popeyejitsu instills the ancient cajun arts that can break a man with a mere thought.
Though the Burger King devours your soul at a glance.

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Burger-King-King.png

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Now she just needs to constantly pick up her trilby mid fight for no reason and it'll be bang-on!

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
MeTheMe said:
Pah to your KFC Fu, its nothing to Ecky Thump. Similar but superior to KFC Fu in many respects, it utilizes long, fierce-looking Black Puddings in place of more inferior American weaponry. Practitioners of the martial art are easily distinguished through their ritualistic flat caps and accompanying whippets.

Moves include
The Fatty Smash. This involves hiding behind a lamp post in the twilight hours. When an unsuspecting passer-by happens along, you should leap out screeching and smash your pudding down on their head before they've even realised what's happened. Then run.

The Full English. Simply serve your enemy a large breakfast consisting of pudding, beans, chips, tea, bread, fried bread, lard, fried lard, fried tea, fried beans, bacon, lard, fried lard, beans, pudding, mushrooms, eggs (fried), butter and marzipan. This will incapacitate them, allowing you to whack them over the head with a shovel and steal their whippet.

The Eye of the Hovis. Distract your enemy with a small to medium sized brass band. They will be mesmerised by the music, and their feet will not stop tapping. Not until you stuff a pudding down their shirt front, anyway. If they get annoyed, have a ukelele handy for a cheeky song or two.

However don't try this at home, only those taught by the High Priest Ee Bah Goom can safely achieve Ecky Thump.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Fenring said:
Everyone knows God Emperors are supposed to be half sandworm! What is this?!

The spinning KFC was pretty funny.
LOL This is a pure spot on satire of Watchmen XD

Badass