Critical Miss: Harry Potter

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Apparently, even the hat's power comes with a price.

Also, guys, great expressions on that hat.

Always reminds me of Ino's hat from guilty gear.

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
This was hilarious!

Also, it did kinda confuse me that a school for teenage wizards had an entire house dedicated to evil bastards. If they were smart, they'd just throw everyone from Slytherin in jail, cause you know they're going to end up killing someone.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
I love their comic, but I have no idea how they're going to get it out en masse when our whole society has been reverted to papyrus. Nevertheless, I'll enjoy it while I can.

Really, though, why let the students clique up when you can force them to? Saves a lot of trouble in the long run.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
That was a good one, glad to see that the comic is back on track and just getting better after a mild drought.

Also, how can barely anyone not know what yiffing is if you spend any time on the internet? People need to get on 4chan more often.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
I basically had this exact conversation with a friend. It is apparently the most messed up house system in any school today.

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
Now I have to Google yiffing...
Now I wish I hadn't.

Although, let's face it, that's a pretty accurate portrayal of how characters are allocated.

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
Magnalian said:
I never knew Hufflepuff consisted solely of furries. Thanks for setting me straight.
Scizophrenic Llama said:
Oh, that one made me laugh. I'm lucky enough to have had yiffing explained to me rather than the usual, "Look it up."
You could just use wikipedia; no pictures.
Its worse than furies. Hagrad was In H-Puff didn't he collects animals? I need mind bleach I just remembered that giant spider was in love with him.

But remember about the hat. D-dor keeps it in his office. So he basically reads every kids brain then reviews the info later. Ewwww. I hate that school now.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Funny comic is funny. Watching people complain about their rude introduction to "yiffing" courtesy of an unwise Google search is way the hell funnier. Also it serves to remind me that not everyone was reading Something Awful back when most of the "Awful link of the day" site write-ups were about some variety of Furries - there are so many things I learned from that website that I really wish I could unlearn, but at least I didn't have to blithely search for that disturbing knowledge by myself, heh.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
mcnally86 said:
Magnalian said:
I never knew Hufflepuff consisted solely of furries. Thanks for setting me straight.
Scizophrenic Llama said:
Oh, that one made me laugh. I'm lucky enough to have had yiffing explained to me rather than the usual, "Look it up."
You could just use wikipedia; no pictures.
Its worse than furies. Hagrad was In H-Puff didn't he collects animals? I need mind bleach I just remembered that giant spider was in love with him.

But remember about the hat. D-dor keeps it in his office. So he basically reads every kids brain then reviews the info later. Ewwww. I hate that school now.
Hagrid was in Gryffindor.

Dino_B

Nov 18, 2009
I like this one mainly because the sorting hat could've been the hero of HP. I mean all the pure-blood nazi allusions get sorted to slytherin, the hat could've warned ahead of time...or just done em in right there.