Critical Miss: Okamiden: Handling Criticism

themilo504

May 9, 2010
is okamiden a bad game??? most of the reviews were postive and i liked it when played it on the ds of my friend.but i think that this is not there true opnion as the game grapics arent bad for the ds i even think there good.still nice joke

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I don't understand...

Someone explain.

Please?

EDIT: Your title doesn't like being fed extended character sets.

FYI I Am Some Guy

Aug 24, 2010
While I understand Okamiden does not live up to Okami, it is still a great game. To me, at least.
Also, is it possible you can post a higher resolution picture of Chibi? :3

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Not surprised the game would get a low rating. It is a sequel to one of the most genuinely bad games ever released (horribly broken controls that can't be fixed because the Wii has no patches are absolutely bad; so when I'm calling it genuinely bad, I mean it really is quite bad because of major technical issues, not just that I didn't like it).

What does surprise me is that the brush controls worked in one try. Then again, it was probably trying to do cut, but the game read it as "mustache" instead, just like its predecessor would do.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Grey Carter said:
Critical Miss: Ōkamiden: Handling Criticism

It could have been worse.

Read Full Article
Great comic and hilariously done. Loved your cute drawing style on this one and definitely LOL'd at the last panel

Hey Erin! WHERE YO CURLY MUSTACHE AT!?!?

XD

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
Madara XIII said:
Grey Carter said:
Critical Miss: Ōkamiden: Handling Criticism

It could have been worse.

Read Full Article
Great comic and hilariously done. Loved your cute drawing style on this one and definitely LOL'd at the last panel

Hey Erin! WHERE YO CURLY MUSTACHE AT!?!?

XD
Chibi-terasu for DLC in MvC3? It would combo great with Deadpool's meta humor.