Critical Miss: On Mules and Asses

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
Erm. I'm guessing it refers to illegal practice of smuggling goods inside a condom that is swallowed.

I still don't get the joke. PS3 is in hard to get in UK or what?

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Haha, a slim PS3 up the bum would be bad enough, but they drew an old fat PS3. Ouch. That guy must really be about the Elizabeths.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
It's these little inside jokes that makes me love this comic every week XD

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
That was . . . only really funny in it's absurdity. I don't understand the context.

standokan

May 28, 2009
`stab it with their steely knives, but they just can´t kill the beast´
I see what you did there

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
what a funny comic I found it to be quite funny because of the whole ban thing to be quite well

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
HankMan said:
You don't wanna know what happens if string of PS3s burst in your belly.
Daystar Clarion said:
*Looks over to PS3*

Did I miss something? Are PS3s illegal in the UK now?

Am I breaking the law playing Valkyria Chronicles? Am I going to be someone's prison *****?

I'm too British for prison!
Don't worry, LG's injunction is only valid in the Netherlands.
Besides you'd only be going to British prison.
Yeah, you'd be fine. You might get a bit bored watching Jeremy Kyle every day, but you could easily switch channels. I mean, you have Sky, and you're watching it on HD LCD TVs...

OT: Didnt know there was a law against importing PS3s. Now I do.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
I'm too British for prison!
Thank you. You just gave me a reason to rewatch this:

On topic, I don't there is any "threat" of contraband. Even if the law did apply to all of Europe, there wouldn't be a shortage. Afterall, its not like people buy PS3s.

Zing!

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
kurokotetsu said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Did I miss something? Are PS3s illegal in the UK now?[/b]
I beleive Sony has some kind of patent trouble with LG in EUrope in general, so while that is settled there is an embargo on PS3. Having one is no rpobelm, but htey can't import new ones. Here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/107617-LG-Tries-to-Block-Sale-of-PS3s-in-Patent-Litigation-Dispute-with-Sony] and here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.267818-LG-wins-preliminary-injunction-against-Sony-in-acrimonious-patent-battle] are te news.
dear Grey Carter
please remember to explain what you mean to the Layman
:)

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
One one thing they didn't think about.

Wheres the wires?!? Thenagain, smuggling a PS3 up there is pain enougth, unless they're sneaking in wires orally. :O

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Plucky said:
One one thing they didn't think about.

Wheres the wires?!? Thenagain, smuggling a PS3 up there is pain enougth, unless they're sneaking in wires orally. :O
Technically you should have no problem buying the accessories. As LG only has copyrights concerning the Blu-ray tech in the PS3 itself. That and the PS3 can use generic HDMI and power supply cables.