Critical Miss: Stowaways #8

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
InterAirplay said:
Wait wait wait, the "official webcomic of mars"? mars? As in, like, I dunno.... LIFE ON MARS?

Boy, I sure hope that's not the clue/unintentionally massive giveaway that I think it is.

Although if that's what's really going on, I want everyone to know that I fucking called it.
I'm pretty certain that she's not in 70s London...
I think.

Ragnarok2kx

Nov 18, 2009
As a life-long speaker of the spanish language, this is probably the first time I've seen someone refer to a schlong as a "bug".
Then again, I can't claim to know every regional dialect, and every one of them seems to have their own colorful original names for the johnson.
Other than that, awesome comic.

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
Ren3004 said:
Wow! Those dick jokes were...

*sunglasses*

... from out of this world.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Thank you, thank you, I'm here till Wednesday!
XD

Oh dear lord that was brillant.

I'm screen capping that.

No offense, but that was funnier than the comic.

Jun 16, 2010
Ren3004 said:
Madara XIII said:
Biodeamon said:
Ren3004 said:

*sunglasses*

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

I don't get it....-_-
It's a reference to the Dick Jokes in Duke Nukem and the fact that the enemies he fights are aliens, ergo out of this world.

There. Now it's not funny *Cries* Horatio is sad somewhere now
Actually it was because the dick jokes were written by a NASA intern.
But... NASA are based in Washington D.C. =P

I thought it was that the dick jokes were "from out of this world" because they were literally coming from video game characters that don't exist in this world.

That's right, I just explained your own joke to you.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
InterAirplay said:
Wait wait wait, the "official webcomic of mars"? mars? As in, like, I dunno.... LIFE ON MARS?

Boy, I sure hope that's not the clue/unintentionally massive giveaway that I think it is.

Although if that's what's really going on, I want everyone to know that I fucking called it.
Read the text below the comic you'll understand.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Interesting. Well, my idea went out the window, I suppose. So...new theory. Erin/Link hook up, RomCom style.

Vonnis

Feb 18, 2011
I didn't know what the spanish guy was from until I read the comments, but seeing Duke and Grayson there just made me think "that's gonna be one hell of a pub crawl". Excellent.

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
"Rub the penis well, elf boy."

Also, Google translate is returning "bicho" as bug. I don't think it's exactly proper Spanish if it's slang.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Madara XIII said:
Dammit. I know it's a kilt, but it's not pants and is still helping my argument that you don't need to wear pants to be manly!!
To be fair, a kilt meets most of the qualities defined by the word skirt in that it is a garment worn around the waist that hangs down over the legs. The one it does not meet is it is not designed for nor predominately worn by women. A kilt is, in the broadest terms, the male equivalent to a skirt. It is worth noting that the google definition of kilt does call it a "knee-length skirt of pleated tartan cloth, traditionally worn by men as part of Scottish Highland dress and now also worn by women and girls."

Weasker

Sep 16, 2010
Just one constructive criticism: I don't know how they say it in Mexico, but I'm from Argentina and penis is "pene" in spanish. "Bicho" is bug as far as I know.
Apart from that loved every pannel of it.

bagless_hound

Jan 12, 2010
True Mexican coming through! Everyone knows Spanish Spanish and Mexican Spanish are the only true forms of Spanish in the Spanish speaking world. All other spoken Spanishes are spotty at best. It should be, "Ese pene chico frota bien".

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Ren3004 said:

*sunglasses*

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Aaaand a button [http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=csi] for you, good sir.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Ok... Well, that was definitely worth taking the time to translate... XD

>_>

Well, at least we know what they think Link is trying to say. XD