Critical Miss: Stowaways: Ending

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Things will really go down once she starts to have "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" hallucinations.

andy25100

Sep 5, 2010
I saw the title and screamed 'nooooo' because stuff this awesome cannot be alowed to end.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
How to fix severe brain damage resulting in persistent hallucinations: Chuck said hallucinations under a fucking truck.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Wait a second... I thought this was all a part of her imagination! She threw peppy out, and the truck RAN OVER HIM? MAEKS KNO CENTS.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Celtic_Kerr said:
Experimental said:
So, did the lorry ran over something? oO
Remember about two comics ago when Link got fed up of her and sicked Navi on her? He opened the blue jar and she started screaming at Erin?

IN the comic where the old man is outside, you see her swing about and yell (presumably at Navi) but it is showing you thigns from the outside perspective, where people can't see Navi.

Now inn this comic, she tosses Navi out of the car and assume the lorry HAPPENS to hit a bumb, but the hint i there that Erin killed Navi, or got rid of her.

Considering how bothersome Navi is (or is made out to be, I've never had an issue) I think Navi was a kind of "Personal Demon" for Erin, or all the gaming characters were, and throwing Navi out of the car was her getting rid of her demons... Just a hunch though
No she killed peppy, why would navi be telling her to do a barrel roll?

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Maybe if she wasnt exposed to so many pictures of Nathan Fillion getting it on with random 90's tv show characters, her ties to reality might be a bit a bit better.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Of course she can see and hear invisible video game people and must flee from their base.

MNRA

Jun 8, 2009
I'm enjoying this plotline SO much. Though it does move with the speed of a crippled garden snail :p

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
So she has a dash of crazy to add to her list of skills, right under cynicism.

I do love this plotline though, and that last panel was hilarious.

Penitent

Oct 25, 2008
This plotline really has been one of the best ideas since the comic's run began. The journalist angle was different, but you hadn't really been applying it: a hallucinatory journalist who gets visits from the characters she reviews, however, is much richer. It feels like the angle you've been wanting to go for all along, and I feel really positive about the strip because of it. I've liked Critical Miss so far, and I hope to see it get even better.

But you jerks, Peppy Hare was the best tutorial sidekick I've ever had in a game. :mad: