Critical Miss: The Dragonslayer

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
I take it that nobody here has heard of the...

TRIUMPHANT MUDCRAB?!

I'd rather face a dragon than that crazy mutha' fuckin' mudcrab any day.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Mista Miggins said:
I think the NPCs are communists.

If one of them has a problem, the entire city will fight to the death to resolve it,
oh gosh that just made me laugh

cough Skyrim's chickens

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Absolutely hilarious, but to be fair, I've never seen any NPC other than guards fight dragons. They just stand at the side and scream "Those fools are actually fighting!" if a dragon attacks, never seen them enter combat :p

jthwilliams

Sep 10, 2009
This is soo true. You'd think more peopel would run and hide, but when the dragon comes everyone is a fighter.

Does the universe advance at all if you are not in an area? I mean I know it only creatings graphics out to a certain distance, but could there be a dragon attack when you aren't in the area? The only fights in progress I've run across appear to be scripted, though I did have non essential but plot relivent character die in a fight before I could save him. It is funny because I accidently triggered dialog with another character where they apologized for what the dead man had said to me which was the only reason I realized he had dialog.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
rollerfox88 said:
This is why noone comes with me outside the holds - I dont want them hulking out and running straight into a pack of bandits. Remember the guy who wanted to come with you to the magic tree? He slid down a hill and I never found him again.

Also, Ive had terrible luck with dragons - whenever I spot one, it pulls trollface and disappears over the horizon. The few that have stayed around long enough have been easier then some of the bandits though...
Yea I remember him...

On the way to the tree we saw some giants fighting a dragon, his dumbass charges in fists flying and immediately goes flying towards the moon. If he falls on me and kills me on his way down I'm going to be so pissed.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
ShaggyEdiddy214 said:
Something like this happend to me when I turned into a werewolf and mauled Dawnstar but throughout the attack there were a gang of miners with tiny switchblades shouting "SLAY THE MONSTER!"

THE FUCK?
What can we say? People in Skyrim have serious balls.