Critical Miss: The Lord of the Zings

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
"And fat? ************! You're so fat, they have to put your left ass-cheek on another server!"
Dear GOD I laughed.

Nocta-Aeterna

Aug 3, 2009
Grey Carter said:
Critical Miss: The Lord of the Zings

Part 1: The Fellowship of the Zing.

Read Full Article
This is EXACTLY how the bard in my D&D party uses his "Cutting Word" power, hilarious!

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Well, I'd have liked to play LoTRO, I really would have. But try as I might, I could not connect to any of the servers.

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
I really wish you didn't have to say Holy diver its like one of my favorite songs darn it.

"got to get away.. get away"

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I don't play the game, but that is brilliant XD
I like how this has gone from a shaky start, to some really good updates interspersed with not so good ones... and now has consistently funny ones!

Hope you guys stay here!

Cory Rydell

Feb 4, 2010
Fronzel said:
But how is Erin playing a game with just her index fingers?
actually she is typing up the words and such in the yellow boxes, shes doing a review type thingy even though the game has been out for a while...

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
I am sorry, but even the Runekeeper is no match to a Moonkin equipped with Sulfurus, Hand of Ragnaros:

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Heh nice.

LOTRO is fun till you get to Moria. But Moria killed leveling for me. So boring.

Then I played LOTRO for the RP. It was fun while there was no drama. But of course there had to be. So I will never go back to that game.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Sturmdolch said:
Heh nice.

LOTRO is fun till you get to Moria. But Moria killed leveling for me. So boring.

Then I played LOTRO for the RP. It was fun while there was no drama. But of course there had to be. So I will never go back to that game.
Thus far it's been the same old MMO bullshit with a LOTR coat of paint. Kill a bear. Kill ten bears. Kill a hundred bears. Collect bear bits.

I'm really only giving it some love before I can convince my game buddy to invest in WoW. If I'm going to play a grind fest I may as well play the most popular grind fest.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Grey Carter said:
Thus far it's been the same old MMO bullshit with a LOTR coat of paint. Kill a bear. Kill ten bears. Kill a hundred bears. Collect bear bits.

I'm really only giving it some love before I can convince my game buddy to invest in WoW. If I'm going to play a grind fest I may as well play the most popular grind fest.
I agree with you on that. But the LOTR coat of paint made it a lot better, in my opinion. At least until the coat of paint got boring from the lack of colour and sameness in the lands you grind in.

That was my logic after I lost interest in RP. Might as well play the most popular and well established one. And oo, look! Cataclysm is on its way.

Of course, as with the other two, I quit playing a few weeks before the expansion actually came out...

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Oh yeah...
I LOVE my runekeeper. Especially a month after they came out. They got a MAJOR buff, making the users a god. You could beat Gandalf, Saruon, the Balrog, and the Nazgul at once with realistic expectations of getting out alive. Then they nerfed us. Still fun as hell, but one-on-twenty was noticeably harder.
Go glass cannons!