Critical Miss: Trivial Advice

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Am I the only one who finds Erin unbearably attractive?
EDIT: Before you say how weird I am, or that yes, I am the only one, feel free to read the rest of this thread. About 6 people so far have quoted me agreeing with me, and other people have quoted them agreeing with them. Thank you.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
So, did she permanently damage his brain with that question? Seems like trivia can do more long term harm to a nerd than good old fashioned violence.

The Cheezy One said:
Yeah.
Sinclose said:
I personally hate Erin
Yeah.

LordSphinx

Apr 14, 2009
Just watch me recharge my mega buster for you babe! =P

(and that was in Mega Man 4, but you could recharge Heat Man's weapon in Mega Man 2)

The Rascal King

Aug 13, 2009
I'm going to be a man here and admit that if some girl was able to stump me in video games trivia in order to avoid sex, it would work.

You would fall for it, too. Don't lie.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
In accordance with the lyrics at the bottom of the strip, "Dr.WILY thats who and I'm comin after you to!"

Also, nice comic, I definitely wouldn't be able to answer that and would probably just go "I'll google it when we're done"

Apr 28, 2008
That actually sounds like a lot of RPG games.

"Before you can progress to the final battle of awesomeness that will reveal every secret to you and change your life forever, you must first unlock this tiny, rickety, wooden door. To open it you must travel across the world, climb a gaint mountain, and defeat the strongest dragon that ever lived, and get the key to open it."

An exaggeration, but it still happens, and its still annoying as fuck.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I like the character design of the blushing girl.

I think it is related to the fact that she is blushing, because I can't tell when people blush in real life; so blushing is sort of special to me.

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
Fr said:
anc[is]"Which Mega Man..."
"Boobs"
"But..."
"Boobs"

Situation averted.
This made me laugh harder than the strip itself did.
Maybe they should make a counter-advice strip featuring this method.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
dfcrackhead said:
Macgyvercas said:
The Cheezy One said:
Nope. I do too.

Excellent strip today.
You could always apply rule 34 to it, I doubt anyone has yet.
funny. i always thought they were deliberately making her unattractive to avoid that rule. because she is probably the least attractive cartoon girl ever. wait, that sounds weird.

CitySquirrel

Jun 1, 2010
Hey, Stout is back! All is right with the world.

Also, maybe it was because he said "I have to pee" but the ball coming from the megabuster looks to me like...well...

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Is it me, or does the boyfriend look like one of the dudes from Penny Arcade?

Also, is it wrong that I spent more time pondering the "missionary position to triangle choke" but than the Mega Man trivia?