Critical Miss: Trolling for Justice

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
The comic itself is great, but Ginsberg in the back absoluetly sealed this for me.

Fuckin' A.

Hexador

Dec 28, 2007
Funniest comic yet. I literally laughed until I thought I was going to die of asphyxiation.

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
Giest4life said:
I haven't heard the lawyer arguments and the Justices' questioning, but if Scalia is actually doing this, he's my hero. Nevermind that he's the C word an all.
He pretty much is.

I read the transcripts, and they seem to be trustworthy.

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
"U MAD, SON?" --OMFG, he's done-for! Everyone knows that U MAD? is the Troll's ultimate finishing-move.
TOTOMEDAAA!!!

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
The Rogue Wolf said:
If this had actually happened, it would have, in one fell swoop, restored every last ounce of faith I had ever had in the American legal system.

Ah well. I'll have to content myself that at least the first half of the dialogue is completely factual.
It would also have, in the same swoop, destroyed every ounce of credibility our side has. I'm glad the judges are on our side, but if he's going to be a troll (even in the capacity that he was actually trolling)... I'm not sure what's worse.

By the way, I think the precedent about the New York restriction of access to sexual content is a good one. The thing is, I don't think kids should be restricted from sexual content any more than I think they should be restricted from violence. I mean most, if not all, kids have interacted with something "sexual" by the time they're in middle school, whether it be experimenting with the neighbor kids or stealing from your dad's stash or sneaking a look up some tall woman's skirt. They do it because they want to. In the same way, kids pretend to fight and kill things (even girls, though perhaps less) regardless of medium, and even from very young ages. These are all natural impulses that should be explored and understood -- not covered up and condemned as evil. Repression just makes it harder to handle and secrecy necessitates they go it alone. Hiding this sort of stuff from "innocent eyes" does not help kids. It helps adults -- but that's another story. I've made my point.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Ban the mudkips, you can have our games you can have our badminton, But our mudkips! YOu HEARTLESS BASTARDS!
D:<