Critical Miss: Y Ddraig Cach

Osaka117

Feb 20, 2011
I'll start out by saying that this comic made me laugh harder than any online comic has ever made me laugh before, but that's probably not a surprise since being American automatically makes Canada jokes funny to me.

I must say that I'm surprised at the number of offended Canadians that have replied here. Now I've never actually met any Canadian (besides Scott Ramsoomair at ConnectiCon) but I automatically assumed that all Canadians knew that neither America nor the rest of the world actually hates or even dislikes Canada. In reality Canada is like Ned Flanders, too perfect if you will, and we're kinda jealous of that so we pick on you with stuff like "blame Canada" once in a while. Being only one person I really don't have the authority to speak on behalf of all Americans, however I'm pretty sure that's what the general consensus is.

As for the Whales/England relationship, I can't say anything because I have no knowledge on the subject...or at leased I didn't before this thread, but I must say that I've learned quite a lot about UK relationships after reading all these replies.

And although I knew next to nothing about Whales before, I'll forever think of them as "England's Canada" after this comic.