Critical Miss: Y Ddraig Cach

alliedlama

Nov 18, 2009
Aww...
some of these comments are just mean. I understand the angle that the comic is meant to be coming from what with the fact that every part of britain does hate their neighbors but these comments are just blatant xenophobia.
I'm welsh by the way and it really disappoints me to see people being so hateful towards us as a minority.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Scobie said:
Note to self: find excuse to use the phrase "limp-wristed dragon of mediocrity" in conversation.
I have to find excuse to use the term "Sheep molesting parasites" Soon. This comic was priceless XD

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
MikeyJC said:
Grey Carter said:
That and you have a truly astounding degree of knife crime.
Depends on whether you're in Glasgow or not. You're just as likely to be kissed by Glaswegian.
If you're in a car, you'll be given lovely gifts, like bricks.
Go Neds.
And here I thought we Americans were overly violent....Ya'll just put Detroit to shame with that!

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
I hope the Dragon thing isn't true, the Welsh dragon would just look weird on the Union Jack and I think it would just clutter it up.

sinestro1940

Nov 26, 2009
WAITWHOAAHOjajfkdjfska;jfkdsa;jWHOA... Hold up a sec... This comic is BritisH? *head explodes in disbelief, not to say that the Brits aren't funny, it's just that I didn't know. I'm American you know, we're pretty ignorant. Just ask anyone who hates America. ._.*

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
icyneesan said:
We've got sheep humper problems, local law enforcement does what it can, but its not looking so good for farmers.
I think your thinking of New Zealand, at least the first part.

Buddywazzizname

Jan 11, 2011
Lads, it's a comic about a strange woman, her pet mouse and a great many jokes about dongs, feces and farts.

Simmer down a little.

Maddeth

Dec 7, 2010
Buddywazzizname said:
Lads, it's a comic about a strange woman, her pet mouse and a great many jokes about dongs, feces and farts.

Simmer down a little.
Indeed :) I'm Welsh, thought it was funny, always amazes me how serious people get, and how many people get sucked into the trolling.

Great comic :D

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I have a sudden urge to visit Wales...and Canada now that I think on it...curse my paradoxical inclination to move south despite my desire to visit places to the north and east!

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
What do you mean about Canada? I'm Canadian And I do not approve of our great country being called: not a country, a cyst,a stigma, and a scourge.

standokan

May 28, 2009
Woodsey said:
standokan said:
I never even heard about the welsh people before this strip but that doesn't make it less funny.
You've never heard of Wales? o_O
Sure, but just as a name not like what Wales actually is, I'm dutch okay, I don't think that I'm even supposed to know those things.

Eyelicker

Apr 8, 2010
WingedFortress said:
Eyelicker said:
WingedFortress said:
I would urge England to keep identifying with the Americans at every corner. Mabye if you fight enough of their wars, and adopt enough of their bad habits, you can also have an epic economic failure and alienate yourselves from the rest of the world.

And Wales! Feel free to come by for some free fresh water, food, oil and money. We have plenty here in Canada.

Love,

Winnipeg.
Chillout butthurt Canadian bro, it's just a funny funny joke

and we're all good for fresh water, food, oil and money too! In fact last time I checked The US and UK were way richer than you crazy Canucks with your milk in bags and fetching tartan jackets.
Haha! Your dollars always down, ours keeps going up. Did you hear we made 200,00+ jobs in the last two years? I also like that all your unemployed keep running up here to make money! Actually, that last part was wrong. I don't like that a bunch of deadbeat americans keep running into our cities. Never mind all the water we *give* you..yeesh.

But thats okay, because I wasn't being very serious in my first post anyway. I actually have yet to meet an Englander I don't like, and despite all the bad press I keep hearing about the States, most of them are fantastic people face to face. Mabye not you, but most of them!

So chill out dude! Don't let the internet get ya so riled up!
Awww, thats hurt my feelings now, why do you think I wouldn't be fantastic face to face :(

Liam Riordan

Feb 25, 2010
I'm late to this comic, but by God I laughed at this strip, and I'm Welsh! I've never heard the comparison of Wales as England's Canada, bloody epic!

Fi'n hoffi hwn!

Luquent

Dec 3, 2009
As a Canadian, I find this strip offensive in the extreme. The US has more sheep-humpers per capita than we Canadians, and we are more like Norway or Denmark than Wales.

Now sit in the corner and think about what you've done.