Crossovers that just...work.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Funny you should mention crossover fanfiction... *coughs while eyeing own profile*

I actually read a Metroid/Iron Man crossover fic called "Suits of Iron" that was actually quite good. The author managed to pull off a Tony Stark/Samus Aran pairing quite well.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny in a single movie produced by both Disney and Warner Brothers. It's long overdue.

Better yet? Chell from Portal 2 and Adrian Shepard from HL: Opposing Force in a co-op shooter.

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
Lerasai said:
I think I've actually read a fanfiction like that, where Shepherd crash lands on their planet and it is an interesting mess of technology meets magic.
Ah yes, "fan fiction" relevant to my interest.

We have dismissed these claims.

Anoctris said:
I don't know mate, I reckon you'd be in the same boat as me with the AvP fans.

Purist fans of DA:O or ME would regard a merging as an abomination, regardless of how awesome it could actually be.

Wouldn't mind seeing something along the lines as Shepard and his crew coming down from the skies and being worshipped as some kind of Messiah/Demi-God by the DA:O factions.
**** the purists.

You can't tell me it wouldn't be awesome to play a game in which your Shepard meets your DA:O character (or your Hawke if DA2).

MrDumpkins

Sep 20, 2010
One piece and Dragon Ball Z, that was full of win. So was the One Piece and Toriko one.

For stuff that hasn't happened yet, I would love to see a crossover between Gears of War, Half Life, Halo, Just Cause, and Doom.

That game would be soo epic.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Knife-28 said:
shaun1788 said:
House

and

Left 4 Dead...

Nuff said, SO Awesome..
THere is a mock picture of that somewhere, I'll post it if I find it.
Heres a link but I dont know how to add it on here >_<

http://verydemotivational.memebase.com/2010/10/27/demotivational-posters-epic-crossovers-2/

AccursedTheory said:

Make it Hollywood.

Fucking make it.
Great Scott, MAKE IT!!!
0_0

Mister Benoit

Sep 19, 2008
Saltyk said:
Kingdom Hearts? I mean, seriously, who would have thought that Final Fantasy and Disney would actually work? Admittedly, I started playing the first one for the opportunity to fight Cloud, Squall, and Sephiroth, and then found a good game. Even the story made some sense. It just worked. Somehow.
I enjoyed them at release but haven't played them since KH2. Just wanted to mention that Final Fantasy doesn't really add much of anything to the series. It's basically Square making a game for Disney, kind of like Mario RPG but on a much bigger scale.

Banjo Kazooie & Crash Bandicoot.

dementis

Aug 28, 2009
MrDumpkins said:
One piece and Dragon Ball Z, that was full of win. So was the One Piece and Toriko one.

For stuff that hasn't happened yet, I would love to see a crossover between Gears of War, Half Life, Halo, Just Cause, and Doom.

That game would be soo epic.
I like the idea of a half life/ halo crossover if only just to hear cortana make a comment about how Gordan never speaks haha.

MindBullets

Apr 5, 2008
Doctor Who / Firefly: Read a really good one set after 10 lost Rose and before he met Martha, and after Serenity. Worked really well.
Starcraft / Firefly: The Terrans are basically exactly like the people from the Firefly universe, but even further in the future.

Actually, I suspect you could do a crossover with Firefly and anything else and at least one person will think it's awesome.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
Suda51, Miike Takashi, Murakami and Mike Patton working on a game.

Guess I'm breaking OP's rules here, but you gotta admit it would be awesome.

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
a mario and sonic rpg. in the ds version of mario & sonic at the winter games there was a story mode but I want a full mario and sonic rpg story by bioware (sonic chronical for ds) games it's self by alpha dream (mario and lugi rpg series)