D.I.C.E(Game Thread/PM to Join)

Azkar Almsivi

Sep 3, 2012
Azkar blinked slowly, tightening the blanket around herself and peeking out from behind it. Her voice, weak and muffled came out from behind the blanket. "You're a sight for sore eyes." she stood up slowly, steadying herself against the tree she had been sitting under and wore the blanket around herself like a big robe. She then looked up at Ghost and sighed quietly to herself "I knew I was short... But really?" Azkar then shook her head and started walking on the spot trying to keep her feet warm.

"Well, I'm Human now, so far it's pretty depressing. Do you think I'll get a division change and actually get paid now?" Azkar giggled half heatedly at her own joke then frowned. "Thanks for the help, I'm fairly sure I should head back to the ex-filtration point. Don't you think?"
Azkar was hoping Ghost would either tell her the way or take her there, as she was too proud to ask for directions. She had to retain some dignity, after all this.

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
"Well, I'm Human now, so far it's pretty depressing. Do you think I'll get a division change and actually get paid now? Thanks for the help, I'm fairly sure I should head back to the ex-filtration point. Don't you think?"

"If you play your cards right, they might pay you." Ghost chuckled. "As for exfil, it's this way. Ya gonna be able to make it there without shoes? It's a fair distance, and the forest floor has plenty of things to make walking uncomfortable." Ghost kept his pace slow, ensuring Azkar could keep up, and started back to the exfil point.

wilcoblackflame

Mar 15, 2012
"Oh I suspect they're probably quite fine." Crow replied. "If only because if they weren't we'd probably have seen a lot more traffic come inside to help clean up the rest of us!"

"I could go and check of course, but leaving you without backup is probably not a good idea all things considered. Just in case. I can't see the higher ups being all too pleased with me if I wandered off and it was..problematic." He smiled. "I'd much rather ensure that you remain alive, Captain."

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Overhead in the distance, a pair of jets similar to the one the team came in on approached and began to descend towards the facility. The unknown man in the hood looked up at the jets and walked closer to the body of the dead golem.

"I believe that's my cue"

He placed his hands on the Kuoza's body. Soon, the muscles, veins, and bones collapsed in on themselves and sprang towards the man's head. It less than a minute, the Kuoza Prime had been completely devoured by the man, and he signaled his departure with a wave of his hand.

"It's been fun agents of DICE. I hope to see you real soon"

And with a single flash of red light, he was gone.

Every light in the facility came on at once. With all major functions restored, a message started to come through the main computer.

"Coming in all agents. Coming in all agents. What is the status down there?"

Azkar Almsivi

Sep 3, 2012
Azkar had begun jogging around Ghost, trying to keep the blood pumping through her body when she saw a pair of VTOL aircraft duck away into the distance, it looked like they were landing and Azkar knew that since their aircraft was in a slightly different direction that the facility must have been where they were landing.

Now that Azkar had a descent idea of where their plane was she began running to it, clutching the blanket around herself tightly. "Move it Ghost, I'm not spending a second longer in these circumstances than I have to!" Azkar had to yell back as she was already making her way to the plane, cursing and swearing as she stood on the random rock or on some wet grass.

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
"The d6's might be the ones to ask about that, they talk a lot but they're smart people, I can get information from spirits, but thats not so helpful when its a spirit asking the question, I'm sure you'll figure out why you have it when you're supposed to though." Garath said after giving the sword a brief inspection.

"I guess so."

It was at that movement that a pair of VTOL jets raced across the skies above the forest team. This was also when the unknown man walked up closer to the body of the dead Golem.

"I believe that's my cue." He then placed his hands on the Kouza Prime, and they all watched as the Golem's muscles, veins, and bones collapsed in on themselves and sprang towards the man's head. In a little under a minute, the body had been completely devoured; the man soon signalled his departure with a simple wave of a hand.

"It's been fun agents of DICE. I hope to see you real soon." And in a flash of red light, he was gone. This prompted Isabelle to stand up.

"I think now might be the time to leave." She said to the rest of the group under her charge.

"Due to whoever that was, we have nothing more to gain here." She remarked in a slightly annoyed tone of voice; at least they still had the tests that Richard had taken earlier, so it wasn't a total loss.

"Right, lets get our gear together, and head back towards where those jets were landing; we may even find where Azkar went along the way."

Terratina.

RIP Escapist RP Board
May 24, 2012
"A command with no power behind behind it is a fruitless one, go and find some other fool to clean your blade." He countered, leaving the projection to huff about alone.

Pity those who never welded power themselves had such a basic understanding of it. Time to teach this young one a few pointers about it. The projection vanished, leaving Elizer to walk away from this like the sullen coward that he was. Eligor eased himself out of the mud grateful his little rest had granted him enough energy to do this little stunt. He laughed at the notion that he could only do something like this because of an angel's curse. Quite ironic. A few seconds later, he whizzed through the air, impaling Elizer between the ribs, pinning him to a tree.

"You should know: ultimately, power comes from the point of a sword." Eligor hissed.

He drove himself deeper into Elizer's chest, even turning about to add to the pain. Reasoning that this was enough, he unsheathed himself from Elizer's chest that preceded to wipe all the blood and guts on his shirt and then floated away to find better company. Perhaps Isabelle, or that demonic knight...

MortifiedPenguin

Not So Despicable
Jun 8, 2012
The projection vanished after his last snarky comment, finally, after years of poking and prodding he had some time alone to clear his mind and enjoy the fresh (if not chilly) air. He wasn't quite sure what to though, none of the members of D.I.C.E were chasing after him, in fact it seemed like they had forgotten about him all together and all he knew was that he was somewhere in Russia, and well, Russia's a big place. Not exactly the best place to be wandering around in hope of finding some outpost of civilization.

He was mulling about, deliberating on what to do when out of nowhere the Sword that Eligor resided in, impaled him right through the chest. Driving him towards the nearest tree (a pine in further examination) and nailing him to it.

"You should know: ultimately, power comes from the point of a sword." Eligor hissed.

"...Power? Hah!...it's...a...trick...it's...only...lies...where..you...beleive...it..does" He managed to say through the pain.

By that point he was already loosing consciousness, but Eligor had to drive the point home and continued to twist the blade around causing more pain and Eliezer to black-out.

By the time he regained consciousness, that bastard of a sword had disappeared and he was covered by his own entrails. Eligor had a knack for ruining shirts and not wanting to wander around looking a bloody mess he took it off. The air was cold on chest and he started shivering, but pressed on deeper into the woods.

Nothing like a spot of pneumonia to help the soul

Terratina.

RIP Escapist RP Board
May 24, 2012
Eligor arrived to where Isabelle was standing, still with drips of blood upon the blade. A quick wipe on a shirt could only clean so much, after all. He didn't quite hear what Elizer said underneath the sound produced by disembowelment. No doubt just more nonsense and tricks. However that cursed one was still D.I.C.E.'s property, just as much Eligor was and there was no doubt that the Colonel would find yet another reason to hate him if he let a subject get away. He heard a snippet of conversation and decided to join in.

"Right, lets get our gear together, and head back towards where those jets were landing; we may even find where Azkar went along the way."

"As well as that, I believe another person is trying to get away and Division Six won't like that, not at all." He huffed. "I believe he ran off into the woods..."

IFS

Mar 5, 2012
Garath heard the VTOL jets fly overhead, though his attention was more focused on where the demon had been before the strange hooded man had absorbed it. He walked about where it had been, to make sure it was actually gone and not simply invisible, but he could find no trace of it.

"Thats a hell of a disappearing act," he said.

He nodded, and had started to walk towards the jets when the magic sword arrived, dripping blood.

"As well as that, I believe another person is trying to get away and Division Six won't like that, not at all." He huffed. "I believe he ran off into the woods..."

"Someone else can go get him," he replied, "I'm headed to the jets."

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
Ghost heard the jets fly by, headed toward the facility. He didn't have time to wonder why they'd send more when on had been enough to get them there before Azkar broke into a sprint.

"Move it Ghost, I'm not spending a second longer in these circumstances than I have to!"

"Just watch yourself!" Ghost called, speeding up to keep pace with her. " We don't know where the demons are, so keep a sharp eye on the woods. There could be one behind every tree."

It wasn't too much longer before they ran into Mikhail, who appeared to be headed deeper into the forest. "Party looks to be behind ya now. Care to tag along?"

DarkRawen

Awe-Inspiringly Awesome
Apr 20, 2010
Richard had still been relaxing when some jets flew over them. However, before he could sit up completely, he stopped, just observing as the big demon/golem thing disappeared into the hooded man, who then disappeared in a flash. "Well, at least I have my samples," Richard murmured as he stood up and brushed off whatever leaves and grass had gotten on his coat. "The other D6 can simply be without." Isabelle seemed annoyed by the fact that the demon had disappeared, but in the end she commanded:

Richard shrugged, he didn't mind that. There weren't all that much to do now, after all. He got ready to leave. However, suddenly the demon-sword arrived and spoke:

"Let him go," Richard said, not really trying to be demanding. He just simply didn't see the need for him. "El can do whatever he wants, there's no need to keep him locked up. By now, we have enough samples to make a clone of him, the other scientists," he made sure to say it wasn't him. After all, he disliked it almost as much as Eliezer. "Are probably only checking stuff to torture the guy."

Azkar Almsivi

Sep 3, 2012
Azkar ran past Mikhail, focused on her goal. She was going to find something to wear before everyone got in the plane. God, it was embarrassing enough already, at least Ghost hadn't seen anything due to how she was sitting. Azkar rolled her eyes as she heard Ghost saying something about being careful. "The demons already fell back to a town or something apparently, I'm not waiting around to discover the joys of fighting in a blanket. Also if either of you tell anyone about this-" Azkar was already out of earshot as she kept running, at least it was warming her up and keeping her feet functioning.

She soon entered their craft and began scavenging around, she wasn't paying much attention, but nobody was actually in the plane with her. (if the pilot/s were in the plane they're waiting outside now) Azkar looked through the various cargo boxes, she found a combat knife and began cutting into Ghost's blanket. She cut off two ragged shapes and some strips, she then fashioned basic socks out of them and wrapped them around her feet and lower legs, she then put on a pair of boots that were too big, but the thickness of her makeshift socks off put that.

She made more strips and wrapped them around her chest, strapping her breasts, then cut holes in the blanket for her arms and head to go through. It looked like she was wearing a bland olive green robe. She then put a UR-Tactical low Profile chest rig over the makeshift clothes. Azkar span around a few times and shrugged, not too bad. She rubbed her thin bare arms as she began searching through an armament crate.
"Hmm... Cold, cold, cold..." Azkar thought to herself as she looked through the assortment of arms in the crate, she pulled out a SG550 and looked it over. "This will do quite nicely...

After she was done, Azkar was wearing big army boots, she had a 92FS holstered on her bare leg under her robe, which had no sleeves. She had the tactical rig on her chest, which was now fully equipped with magazines and other assorted gear, she tied her hair back into a ponytail and parted her fringe. Azkar nodded happily, bouncing her new SG550 assault rifle against her chest on it's sling, which was now sporting a scope which she had been very lucky to find. It made sense though, they were in Russia after all.

Azkar stepped out of the plane and double checked her gear, her arms would be cold, and if strong wind blew her makeshift dress up she'd have to punch some people in the eyes, but beyond that she felt fairly confident. Azkar sat on a low crate, crossing her legs and began triple checking her rifle as she waited.

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
Sophie turns her head back toward the vent's entrance, then taps Danny on the shoulder. "Forget it. We gotta go. C'mon."

She turns back around and starts looking for the exit.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
"Well if you insist," Danny said. After Sophia left the vent he let out a great sigh of relief. Next time Danny, next time.

He followed Sophia out of the vent and back to the hallway. The absence of people and roar of the jetplanes indicated they were leaving. They had only just begun to search the facility and they were already packing up, why were they leaving so soon? There were still mysteries to be solved, questions to be answered. His first experience was one big tease, stirring his curiosity but never satisfying it. If it wasn't for the fact he had no idea where they were, he would have stayed until he found whatever had left those red prints on the vent.

It was possible it had been the demon-thing Sophia and Danny gunned down but until he was completely sure his mind wouldn't be able to rest. In Detroit, he would search the entire place from dusk 'till dawn until he found his answer. It didn't matter if forensics didn't come up with anything, he would still look. Hell, even if the case was finished and he wanted to know more he would continue his search.

"Do we always leave this early? I mean, come on! We were just getting started! Does D.I.C.E. have some kind of after-search team?" Danny asked.

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
It looked as though everyone was about ready to leave, when Eligor the demon sword arrived, and had apparently caught the last part of the conversation that the group was having.

"Let him go." Richard said, not really sounding demanding, nor did it sound like he cared what happened to Eliezer. "El can do whatever he wants, there's no need to keep him locked up. By now, we have enough samples to make a clone of him, the other scientists." Isabelle sensed an apparent dislike of the practice. "Are probably only checking stuff to torture the guy."

"Russia is a big place, how long do you think he can last until he finds some bastion of civilization? We might want to quickly get after him; in case he does anything stupid. And me suggesting that we find him doesn't improve my opinion about demons all that much, no offence intended Eligor."

DarkRawen

Awe-Inspiringly Awesome
Apr 20, 2010
"Russia is a big place, how long do you think he can last until he finds some bastion of civilization? We might want to quickly get after him; in case he does anything stupid. And me suggesting that we find him doesn't improve my opinion about demons all that much, no offence intended Eligor."

She was referring to Richard in the beginning, so he shrugged again, not really interested in a discussion. He just stretched his arms, yawning. "Well, you do what you need to, I'll head to jets, wherever they landed. I need to relax a bit, after all. A few seconds is far from enough time for resting." He looked around, but he wasn't spotting the jets anywhere. "Someone else heading there as well?" he asked, pretending to know where the hell the jets had landed, and that he just wanted someone to walk there with him. He knew Garath was going, so perhaps he would answer?

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
"Do we always leave this early? I mean, come on! We were just getting started! Does D.I.C.E. have some kind of after-search team?" Danny asked.

"Well, apparently, we accomplished our objective, which was secure the base and get communications back up. Which we did, so that means we're done," she said simply, sounding just a bit disappointed herself.

"Still wanna be careful, though," she added. "These things hide like cockroaches."

She quickly made her way to the door out with her bullpup drawn again, toward the sounds of the jets.

FinalDream

[Insert Witty Remark Here]
Apr 6, 2010
Captain Lara Reid, PhD - Sector 14

She could hear the faint rumbling of something overhead and Lara wondered for a moment what on earth was happening outside. Whatever it was, she decided it could be good. Then, as if released by some unknown force, the entire facility began to wake up. It made Lara jump. She looked around as the lights began to flicker on, it was bright, and it took her a moment to adjust. Something beeped on the main computer and a small led light flashed green, Lara turned her attention to the message.

Coming in all agents. Coming in all agents. What is the status down there??

She stuffed her tablet computer into her vest. ?Erm? Hi??