D.I.C.E(Game Thread/PM to Join)

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
"Hahaha! I remember that guy. Dude was hilarious. I think he shut that show down, though. I wasn't thrilled when I heard that. But, what can ya do,"

"He's moved onto bigger and better things," Danny added. It was arguable that the show was growing stale but if he had something new and cooler in mind, Danny was all for it. Even if he didn't, there were still hundreds of videos to watch.

"And we have something a little better than a slingshot," she interjected, patting her bullpup. "I'm just glad they didn't decide to show up as politicians. Giant bugs I can at least shoot legally, y'know?"

"I don't know, they have some crazy laws about endangered species," Danny joked. It had been on the news once and, like most news, he was skeptical.

"Don't know, don't care. If I did, there aren't any here, so it hardly matters. If there are, the Men in Black are doing a really good job. If an alien attack does happen and they call me in, I'll gladly defend my home planet, but I don't think it will. They'd be some pretty stupid aliens if they did."

"They must have traveled light years to reach us, you give these fictional aliens too little credit. Who knows, maybe they'll just nuke us from orbit?" Danny replied. Aliens had never been something he was curious about, and why should he be? Like demons, Danny treated them as purely fictional. Of course, that didn't turn out well...

"Hey isn't that the plane?" Danny asked, pointing at the distance.

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
"They must have traveled light years to reach us, you give these fictional aliens too little credit. Who knows, maybe they'll just nuke us from orbit?"

"Exactly," Sophie replied, tapping her temple with one finger. "Why would they travel hundreds of lightyears just to blow us up? It makes no sense. What could we possibly have that they don't, or can't find elsewhere, or just, y'know, ask us if they can have some instead of trying to blow us up for it? It's just always bugged me."

"Hey isn't that the plane?"

Sophia squinted. Her glowing eyes may let her see in the dark, but she also wouldn't have minded some telescopic vision, even if she did see at least 20/20. "I think so. C'mon, they're probably waiting on us," she said, picking up her pace.

wilcoblackflame

Mar 15, 2012
"Subject 24. Officially in any case. I prefer Crow." Crow replied to Eligor, with an odd little bow, before turning his attention to Garath and the room at large. Sword or no, it would not do to be..impolite. "I am the..result of attempts to artificially create a demon."

"Oh yes sir." he smiled back at Garath. "I would presume someone was to be notified of my presence, but that does not appear to have happened." he shrugged. "Not to worry though. I was released eventually."

He settled himself in a seat and looked around. So many new faces! He was only familier with Garath and some of the Div 6. personnel.

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
"Eliezer, test subject of Division Six, decided walking into the cold heart of Russia for some reason... That's all I know. Let the recovery team take of them anyway." Eligor responded with after Ghost had asked who was missing. Isabelle remembered what she was supposed to have done once she arrived.

"Thanks for covering me there Eligor, I had almost forgotten about that. It appears that Eliezer has simply wandered off into the forest for some reason that escapes me; then again, he wasn't one for overly talking much to the others, aside from Eligor of course. I was arranging my team to go after him, but it seems like they wished to return." Isabelle remarked, remembering a few details from earlier. She then turned back to Azkar.

"So Azkar, what things did you miss about your 'other' life?"

MortifiedPenguin

Not So Despicable
Jun 8, 2012
He felt as though he had been walking for miles, the cold had taken hold of him now, the chill spreading throughout his body. Maybe throwing away his shirt had been a bad idea, it may have been been shredded and bloodied, but it would have given him a modicum of warmness. He wrapped his arms around himself, foolishly hoping the extra motion might help drive out some of the cold.

He heard leaves crunching behind him, whoever they weren't making any effort to not be heard, or the where failing spectacularly at the notion of stealth. He turned his head and saw it was one of D.I.C.E's lackeys, one from the jet he was on. If he remembered correctly it was the on who was eager to press on ahead without the rest of the team hindering him.

"Go away" He shouted back toward the man, "I'm not going back."

Terratina.

RIP Escapist RP Board
May 24, 2012
Eligor cheered up as Crow bowed, it always made him to happy to see someone who had some manners. It reminded him of the more recent old days, where the sword would pick the welder and he had been a very harsh judge then indeed, but all of the knights had been all bows and smiles nevertheless. No wonder the aura was sightly hazy if Crow had been created in a lab, a test tube demon. Division Six had really outdone themselves this time. Maybe they will be growing soldier like the spawning pools of Hell in the near future. But too tell the truth, Eligor wasn't really suprised, he had watched the transition from swords to gunpowder to the atomic bomb, after all. He though of projecting but decided againist it, as there are little room in the jet and an ethearal addition wouldn't helps matters. He sighed when he realised it was the greenhorn who was lagging behind.

"Subject 24. Officially in any case. I prefer Crow." Crow replied to Eligor, "I am the..result of attempts to artificially create a demon."

"Greetings, then Crow." Eligor responded, "Tell me; why did you choose that name for youself?"

He turned turned to Isabelle, he suddenly felt a pang of embrassment that he couldn't bow in reply, hopefully Crow would understand, given his condition.

"Thanks for covering me there Eligor, I had almost forgotten about that. It appears that Eliezer has simply wandered off into the forest for some reason that escapes me; then again, he wasn't one for overly talking much to the others, aside from Eligor of course. I was arranging my team to go after him, but it seems like they wished to return." Isabelle remarked.

"You are welcome." Eligor said, "Ahhh yes... I think the new boy here has gone walkabout as well. Hopefully they'll soon see the fallacy of their actions and return shortly."

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
"Hey isn't that the plane?"

At this, Aaron remembered that he had relevant things to do and dashed off to find the Colonel. He found Lin as the Colonel finished ordering around some new secretary. Aaron greeted his superior, returned the "borrowed" folder, and politely asked why the large force was there and what they were going to do that the current team couldn't.

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
"Go away, I'm not going back."

"Oh, come now Eliezer." Ghost said, "No one should be left to wander the Russian wilderness, especially alone, and especially at this time of year. You'll freeze if you aren't careful." He could tell that it would take some effort on his part to convince the Demon to return to the ship, but he was prepared to wait Eliezer out. "Care if I tag along? Wouldn't want you to have to fight an army alone, and, to be honest, I could use the excersize."

MortifiedPenguin

Not So Despicable
Jun 8, 2012
"Oh really" He spat back "I think a spot of cold weather isn't as bad as being cooped up as a test subject for ten years" If this man planned to try and wait Eliezer out he had another thing coming. Raguel's curse would keep him alive through this weather, all the way to the other side of the continents of that what it took to loose D.I.C.E. It was a fools errand to try and wait out an immortal. "Maybe you could try and come up with a more convincing argument as to why I should return on the way"

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
"Exactly, why would they travel hundreds of lightyears just to blow us up? It makes no sense. What could we possibly have that they don't, or can't find elsewhere, or just, y'know, ask us if they can have some instead of trying to blow us up for it? It's just always bugged me."

"Perhaps they met us by chance. Interstellar travel isn't an easy task. Or maybe they're xenophobic fanatical zealots hell-bent on wiping out all life on Earth? Or maybe, they created us and want to wipe us out. Come on Sophia, you can do better than that," Danny retorted. He never thought watching Prometheus would do any good, turns out it did.

"I think so. C'mon, they're probably waiting on us,"

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Danny replied, running behind Sophia. Looks like he would be returning after all, unanswered questions still in his head.

wilcoblackflame

Mar 15, 2012
"My name? Well, I like to read sir. They don't exactly allow me free reign about the facility. So I read all manner of things. As I have large black wings in my...more natural form..." He smiled. "Sing a song of sixpence, a pocketful of rye. Four and Twenty blackbirds baked in a pie..."

He shrugged. "It amused me, so Crow it is. Or if circumstance should dictate..." He shifted smoothly into his standard female form, which all things considered wasn't that different in many respects. The hair and eyes remained the same colour, the skin just as pale. There really wasn't anything that muddied recognition aside from the obvious. It was merely a sister form of sorts to his usual one. "..I can also go by Raven."

Evidentally Subject 24 found this blackbird theme quite amusing, laughing briefly before resuming the usual Crow form. "In short Sir Eligor, I am whatever I am required to be."

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
"Perhaps they met us by chance. Interstellar travel isn't an easy task. Or maybe they're xenophobic fanatical zealots hell-bent on wiping out all life on Earth? Or maybe, they created us and want to wipe us out. Come on Sophia, you can do better than that."

They were approaching the jets now, and Sophia was becoming visibly annoyed. Her eyes glowed ever so slightly brighter and her voice raised in volume a tiny bit with each sentence.

"One: Do you know what the odds of that are? Space ain't exactly a two-dimensional highway, y'know. Two: Why? At least when Hitler tried that, he gave a dumb reason. I'd at least try to enslave us first. Three: That was a stupid movie. And even if it wasn't, I will believe aliens created humanity when God climbs down from on high and tells me to my face. Because again, I have to ask: Why would they do that? And why would they want to wipe us out? And it doesn't matter anyway, because we're fighting demons, not aliens, and they're trying to wipe us out because Satan is a jerk and needs no reason beyond that."

She sighed as she climbed into the back of the VTOL that would take them back to HQ and found a seat. It was then she noticed the strange black-haired girl talking about shotguns. Her hand hovered near her sidearm. "Who're you?"

Terratina.

RIP Escapist RP Board
May 24, 2012
Eligor gave a chuckle to Crow's little demonstration. He didn't expect to find another singing demon here, artifical or no. But this little blackbird was trapped in pie, a pie with D.I.C.E.'s name on in, it seemed. Just how many more demonic specimens did the organisation have in chains? Probably too many to count and no doubt one of the reasons behind the demon attacks. Eligor answerd with his own little show, glad that he hadn't lost the ablilty to shapeshift.

"Indeed, so can I." Eligor said, shifting shape to an axe, then a mace, then a flail, then, as Eligor was feeling a little exotic, a katana. After that, he settled into his normal sword form, "But am I am Eligor through and through, nothing, even my imprisonment, can change that."

Show over, Eligor concluded with, "Why not simply name youself Corvus? Or do Classical names bore you?"

MortifiedPenguin

Not So Despicable
Jun 8, 2012
Were these people blind as well as stupid? The clothes still on him were a tattered mess - the acid from the golem's stomach had left scorch marks on his pants but no visible wounds, and even though he wasn't wearing a shirt he hadn't succumbed to hypothermia. It was obvious that he was hard to kill, yet these people seemed oblivious to the fact.

"D.I.C.E has been trying to kill me for the last ten years" He may as well spell it out for them "Dismemberment, decapitation, acid baths, oxygen deprivation, being burnt alive, being buried alive. A stray demon won't kill me, neither will this weather."

He trudged on, he didn't care if they followed him, they would soon have to return; either because their superiors called them back, or they succumbed to the weather themselves. It was only a matter of time

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
"One: Do you know what the odds of that are? Space ain't exactly a two-dimensional highway, y'know. Two: Why? At least when Hitler tried that, he gave a dumb reason. I'd at least try to enslave us first. Three: That was a stupid movie. And even if it wasn't, I will believe aliens created humanity when God climbs down from on high and tells me to my face. Because again, I have to ask: Why would they do that? And why would they want to wipe us out? And it doesn't matter anyway, because we're fighting demons, not aliens, and they're trying to wipe us out because Satan is a jerk and needs no reason beyond that."

Sophia's lecture crescendoed into an angry rant, eyes blazing up like in a children's anime. It was kind of cute and Danny felt tempted to make a counter but decided not to for his, and the team's, safety. Besides, who would make his ammo?

He turned his attention to the rest of the team. The thing was nowhere in sight, instead there was a black-haired girl. He preferred the black-haired girl. He would have struck up a conversation but Sophia bet him to the punch. I can work with this. He decided to make the most of this opportunity.

"Considering she's sitting here on the plane without anyone else going for their weapon I think it's safe to assume she's not a foe," Danny said.

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
"Considering she's sitting here on the plane without anyone else going for their weapon I think it's safe to assume she's not a foe." A voice remarked as they and another made their way inside the jet. Upon this discovery, Isabelle saw that it was Danny and Sophia. She noticed that Sophia had her hand hovering towards her sidearm.

"I think that a confrontation is not called for here Sophia; and you would be right Danny, this young lady is indeed not a foe, she is actually someone we know, albeit having gone through a fair few changes. In case you haven't figured it out by now, this lady is Azkar." Isabelle remarked, before gesturing towards Azkar who had turned her head briefly to look at the new arrivals.

"Do we have something to eat?" Richard asked.

"What do you think this is, a cafe?" Isabelle responded with rhetorically in annoyed tone at Richard, but then quieted down afterwards.

"I apologise for that outburst Richard; its just been a little of a hectic day. Anyway, I think there might be some food, or at least rations in the back of the cargo bay, try the opposite side to where you found the cleaning supplies."

DarkRawen

Awe-Inspiringly Awesome
Apr 20, 2010
"What do you think this is, a cafe?" Isabelle said, annoyed.

Richard shook his head, staring at her with a surprised expression. He hadn't really thought Isabelle to be the easily angry one. Apparently, she wasn't, because her facial expression softened again.

"I apologise for that outburst Richard; its just been a little of a hectic day. Anyway, I think there might be some food, or at least rations in the back of the cargo bay, try the opposite side to where you found the cleaning supplies."

Richard nodded, and went to look. He found a refrigerator-box-thingy with something that didn't quite look like food, but it was labeled that. The small boxes looked like they would require some water or heat to be prepared, but further into the box he found some apples, packed in tight plastic. "If people don't mind, I'll be taking these," he said, putting one apple in his pocket and opening the other one. Apples was his favorite kind of food, so he thought it to be a really lucky find. "If anyone wants something, the box is still here," he said. "I'll be heading to my seat."

Richard then passed the others, and went to the seat he had forgotten his helmet on earlier. It didn't seem to have been moved, so he sat down, leaning against the window. He happily ate the two apples, while going over the numbers that was the results from the tests in his head. He then, for the third time, attempted to fall asleep, shotgun laying over his lap and the suitcase under his seat.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
"I think that a confrontation is not called for here Sophia; and you would be right Danny, this young lady is indeed not a foe, she is actually someone we know, albeit having gone through a fair few changes. In case you haven't figured it out by now, this lady is Azkar."

"Is Azkar that demon-thing that was on board earlier?" Danny asked, now reaching for his side-arm. His brilliant plan had back-fired and even though there was no real reason to hold it, he felt safer with it in his hands. Looking at her again, he could hardly believe she used to be the thing. To think he had considered conversing with it was unbelievable. He knew there was a word for it, he just couldn't quite place his finger on it. Freudian? Something like that, yes.

I actually want to know what the word for such a situation is xD.

Azkar Almsivi

Sep 3, 2012
Azkar paid little attention as she continued exploring around the cargo bay. However she did catch the aggressive body language coming from Danny and Sophia. Odd how a 2 year old can read body language better than some of the world's finest. Azkar figured they must have been too shaken and paranoid to think clearly and obviously weren't worth talking to.

Richard also beat her to the food. Although Azkar wasn't really hungry. She just shrugged and sat back down against one of the boxes.