D.I.C.E(Game Thread/PM to Join)

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
"Is Azkar that demon-thing that was on board earlier?" Danny asked, now he too was reaching for his side arm as well.

"Indeed she is..."Isabelle began to say before turning around to notice Azkar searching around the cargo hold, "...or rather was." She then gave a look of disapproval to both Danny and Sophia.

"Due to something happening to her, Azkar is a mortal now, like us. And I don't think its good conduct to be possibly threatening someone with a fire arm; especially if it is one of your co-workers. Whilst I can understand the reasoning and concern, she doesn't have any of the abilities she possesed when she was a demon, so she is not a threat." Isabelle said in a calming tone of voice. After she said her piece on the matter, Isabelle caught sight of Azkar sitting down with her back against one of the boxes; noticing the state of her attire.

"You cold in anyway?"

IFS

Mar 5, 2012
"Due to something happening to her, Azkar is a mortal now, like us. And I don't think its good conduct to be possibly threatening someone with a fire arm; especially if it is one of your co-workers."

"Well thanks for stepping in when she was shooting at me then," Garath said, he was leaning back in his seat and his eyes were closed.

He had been eavesdropping on Crow and Eligor's conversation, he had to be sure the demonic sword wasn't manipulating Crow in any way, though so far the conversation had been fairly innocent.

He leaned forward and turned to face Crow and the sword, "Corvus, Thats a constellation right?"

Terratina.

RIP Escapist RP Board
May 24, 2012
Garath leaned forward and turned to face Crow and the sword, "Corvus, Thats a constellation right?"

Well now, Azaker a mortal? If the snippets of eavesdropped conversations were true, then that was an interesting development indeed. But Eligor was more concerned with this man's limited scope, Corvus was more than a constellation and it would be a very fitting name indeed. Eligor turned to the man.

"Yes, but more as well." He began, "Corvus, if I recall correctly, is the name of the genus of the crows and the ravens. A name with many meanings, all revelant to this person, I think."

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
"Due to something happening to her, Azkar is a mortal now, like us. And I don't think its good conduct to be possibly threatening someone with a fire arm; especially if it is one of your co-workers."

"Couldn't have said it better myself Agent"

Col. Lin had entered the jet followed by the Lieutenant. He looked around at everyone on board and put his hand up to signal for them to give him all of their attention.

"First of all, I wouldn't have any of these demons on your team if there was a chance they couldnt be trusted, so stop reaching for your weapons or I'll have you fucks using batons on your missions for the next three weeks"

"Second, the Lieutenant tells me you were spilt into two teams. I need one person from each to come with me to my private jet and fill me in on everything asap"

Elizer had begun to walk away from the D.I.C.E agents and towards where ever he thought he was heading towards. Unfortunately, whatever plans he had where stopped abruptly by a man covered head to toe in bandages, and wearing a grey leather coat. A coffin was dragging behind him by a chain, and a spear was in his left hand, with a katana resting on his belt.

The guy was unfamiliar to all three agents there, but he spoke with the authority of their superior.

"Mister Elizer. I do hope you had a fun recess away from your confinds. But I think its time for you to go home now"

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
So, I had a rather long-winded post detailing how Aaron gave up on trying to get information out of the Colonel, him wandering back to the plane he arrived in, changing into his suit, and wandering to the group, along with some commentary on what was going on. However, my computer died while I was posting, and all of that is lost to the winds of time. I've currently decided to mention what happened and go on from there. Basically, Aaron is currently with the group, cleaned up and dressed in his suit (but still armed, though).

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
"Considering she's sitting here on the plane without anyone else going for their weapon I think it's safe to assume she's not a foe," Danny said.

"Which is why I haven't drawn it yet," she retorted. "If I thought there was immediate danger, this magazine would be empty. You don't last long against our particular brand of enemy without being a little paranoid."

"I think that a confrontation is not called for here Sophia; and you would be right Danny, this young lady is indeed not a foe, she is actually someone we know, albeit having gone through a fair few changes. In case you haven't figured it out by now, this lady is Azkar."

"Really?" She glanced at the wandering raven-haired girl, confused. "She's a bit smaller than the last time I saw her. I wanna ask what happened, but I doubt I'd understand. Would we technically classify her as a civilian now?"

"First of all, I wouldn't have any of these demons on your team if there was a chance they couldn't be trusted, so stop reaching for your weapons or I'll have you fucks using batons on your missions for the next three weeks."

Sophia didn't dare argue with that. She relaxed her hand, but didn't look pleased. She settled for trying to wipe the still-wet blood from her shoulders and arms.

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
"Couldn't have said it better myself Agent." Colonel Lin remarked as he entered the jet, with the Leiutenant following closely behind him. He looked at everyone onboard, and he put his hand up to signal for them to give him all of their attention. For some reason, she remembered that he and her father were good friends, and that the Colonel had attended the funeral of her father.

"First of all, I wouldn't have any of these demons on your team if there was a chance they couldnt be trusted, so stop reaching for your weapons or I'll have you fucks using batons on your missions for the next three weeks." He said in a rather commanding tone. Whilst she knew that the order didn't include her, she thought it best to follow his orders. In her head though, she couldn't help but giggle.

"Second, the Lieutenant tells me you were spilt into two teams. I need one person from each to come with me to my private jet and fill me in on everything asap." After he had spoken, Isabelle had stood up from where she was sitting, and gave the Colonel a quick salute.

"Of course Colonel, as I was the one to lead the team sent into the forest; I should inform you of what had happened there." She then slipped her journal from her inner coat pocket, into the chest pocket of her waistcoat.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
"Due to something happening to her, Azkar is a mortal now, like us. And I don't think its good conduct to be possibly threatening someone with a fire arm; especially if it is one of your co-workers. Whilst I can understand the reasoning and concern, she doesn't have any of the abilities she possesed when she was a demon, so she is not a threat."

Danny could only laugh, and laugh he did. It was as if Isabelle had forgotten that Danny was new to this D.I.C.E.-demon-supernatural-magical-power-thing. She had told him the gist of it on the way here but did she really expect him to take it all in and accept it just like that? To ask someone to fight them without telling them jack-shit was one thing, but to ask someone to sit next to them and treat them like a normal human being was another. He didn't bother to reply and instead he sighed and sank into his chair with his hands -now removed from the gun- on his head with a grin on his face. I ain't even mad, as the saying goes.

"Couldn't have said it better myself Agent"

Danny noticed the Lieutenant and someone else going on board. It wasn't until he had been nudged that he realized he was of great enough importance to salute. It was odd, saluting someone. He hadn't done it in years, and it felt strange and wrong. He was used to people saluting him, respecting him and fearing him. Then again, having someone to salute wasn't a bad thing. It was an opportunity not to salute and Danny hadn't had one of those in a long time.

"First of all, I wouldn't have any of these demons on your team if there was a chance they couldnt be trusted, so stop reaching for your weapons or I'll have you fucks using batons on your missions for the next three weeks"

"Excuse me for not being able to accept the whole 'fairy-tales are true thing," Danny retorted. He was angry, and Danny liked that. Angry people were easier to get under than calm ones, the calm ones were no fun.

It was good to have someone to piss off again, being feared and respected was nice too but where was the fun in that?

wilcoblackflame

Mar 15, 2012
Crow smiled in response to Eligor's suggestion. "I must confess that I had considered it, although it sounds rather too distinguished for my usual shape to be worthy of it." He paused. "I might be inclined to use such a name for a shape like this though." At that he shifted his form again, this time taking the shape of an older, respectable looking gentleman before turning back again.

Saluting with a smile as the colonel entered, he tore the notes he'd made regarding the details of what had happened in the facility from his notepad and offered them to the other agents who'd been inside. "I'm not sure which of you will be briefing the colonel, but these might be useful for reference."

MortifiedPenguin

Not So Despicable
Jun 8, 2012
Eliezer was walking away from the agents who had tailed him, when a figure wrapped entirely in bandages except for a grey leather coat stopped him in his tracks. The mummy held a spear in one hand, and a sheathed katana was hanging, the other hand held a chain attached to a coffin that he was dragging behind him.

"Mister Elizer. I do hope you had a fun recess away from your confinds. But I think its time for you to go home now" The man spoke in an authoritative tone like he was Eliezer's superior.

"Well they do say home is where the heart is, and I'm pretty sure D.I.C.E has got a few samples of mine buried somewhere in their labs, but I'm ready to find fresher less confining pastures to roam." The bandaged man blocked his way forward and the agents blocked his backward, so he turned ninety degrees on the spot and said "I think I'll go this way."

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
"Of course Colonel, as I was the one to lead the team sent into the forest; I should inform you of what had happened there."

"Thank you for volunteering Isabelle"

"Excuse me for not being able to accept the whole 'fairy-tales are true thing,"

"Ah. Right. You're the new fish of the organization. Well why dont you follow us so we can get this debrief over with"
______________________________________________________________________________________

"I think I'll go this way."

As Elizer began walking away, the man in bandages chuckled as he lifted up the coffin.

"I love it when the livestock decide to wander off. It makes my job far more fun"

He positioned the coffin right in front of Elizer and cracked it open enough so that a blue tinted human looking hand could reach out and stretch over to Elizer's neck. It's grip was firm, but it pulled the demon gently to the side to he would slide right into the coffin.

After the door was closed behind him, the inside lite up. Elizer could see he was in the grasp of a middle aged woman. She shoved her hand down his throat, creating a light inside Elizer's neck.

2 minutes past in silence. When the coffin finally opened again, from it sprang the head of Elizer, looking quite dazed, but no worse for wear seeing as how it was disconnected from the rest of him.

The bandaged man picked Elizer up and handed him to Ghost.

"Could you make sure Elizer gets back to HQ in one piece my good man?"

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
Ghost could only stare dumbfounded, as the bandaged man stuffed Eliezer into the coffin. Now that wasn't very nice at all... He thought. His beliefs were further cemented when, a couple minutes later, the mummy pulled Eliezer's head out of the coffin and handed it to him.

"Could you make sure Elizer gets back to HQ in one piece my good man?"

Before he could consider his actions, Ghost pulled his .45 and put a round in each of the man's knees. "Before you go handing heads to people and asking them to make sure they arrive in one piece, maybe you should ensure that they're in one piece to begin with!" Ghost said, pissed at the gall of this guy. "I don't care if you are from D.I.C.E., where I was trained, we didn't randomly go around removing limbs from team mates. Now, put him back together or the rest of the mag finds your head." He finished, adjusting his aim to reinforce his point.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
"Ah. Right. You're the new fish of the organization. Well why dont you follow us so we can get this debrief over with"

"New fish in a big pond full of opportunity, I'll definitely follow you...sir," Danny replied and followed the Colonel and Isabelle. Danny had expected another heated reply but instead received a rather warm and understanding welcome, something stranger than the sensation of saluting. Danny considered whether such cliched people really existed in super-secret organisations like D.I.C.E. Perhaps the organisation couldn't afford to have people like him. It was a rather important job after all. Of course that didn't mean he couldn't be messed with, and that in turn meant the consequences were more severe. He could even be fired. If he was a no-nonsense kind of guy, there was no reason as to why they couldn't just drug him and send him back to Detroit with a mind-wipe. Now that really was no fun. I'd have to be more careful with him, Danny concluded. I'm not exactly a valuable asset in this team.

"I'll just cut to the chase if you don't mind. Some big-bad kid came in with some demon-friends of his and took a local hostage. The big-bad of ours hacked into the facility with some kind of device, ask the techie-what's-her-name, and that can explain the facility being downed. According to the survivor anyway, and he turned out to be some kind of demon-thing. Dead now, of course. Might want to get her over here to brief you on the technical side," Danny blurted. In hindsight, he probably should have addressed some formalities such as who actually went.

"The people that went were Sophia, the techie, Aaron, the Crow and the demon-thing now a female," Danny quickly added.

Smooth as the butt of my gun.

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
Isabelle followed closely behind Colonel Lin and Danny, as they had left the confines of the jet that the group was using as transport; and proceeded towards Lin's private jet. Vayle had decided to follow as well. Isabelle had been inside a couple of times before when doing on site debriefs with him. The colonel had taken seat behind a desk as they arrived; Danny began his own debrief of the team he was sent with to clear the facility. Whilst he wasn't going into great detail about what happened, she could at least get the jist of it.

"Well, it seems like you had some fun; although I get the feeling you wished to stay a little while longer Danny, give the place a thorough inspection to see if any clues had been missed." Isabelle remarked nonchalantly with a brief smile at the end. She then gave the forest team debrief.

"Colonel, the team that went into the forest consisted of myself, Richard Johnson, Garath Heller, Simon Jones; and a man who went by the name of Ghost, although he soon disappeared so he could scout ahead. Our objectives were to scout around the surrounding area, and also to look for any survivors.

We were only been able to find one survivor out of the security that was sent to protect the facility. He appeared to have suffered several minor and somewhat major wounds; and appeared to be quite shaken, though we had managed to calm him down. Suddenly, there was a rumbling beneath us, and a large being appeared out from under the ground. With some assistance from Eligor and the now human Azkar, we were able to defeat the monster.

My assistant Vayle, was able to discover that it wasn't a demon that attacked us, but some sort of Golem called a Kouza Prime. There was also the arrival of an unknown man wearing a hood. When the jets had landed, he somehow managed to consume the Golem whole; but not before Richard had managed to acquire some genetic samples, so it hasn't been a total loss.

It appears also that the demon known as Eliezer has simply wandered off for no reason, currently though, Ghost is trying to track him down and bring him back. We was also able to rescue the wounded soldier, so he should be receiving medical attention as we speak."

Azkar Almsivi

Sep 3, 2012
Azkar sat silently, facepalming at the debriefing that was being given. She resisted the urge to say anything about it and just stated plainly "I've been reverted back into Human form. Which means tests when I get back to make sure, then a transfer to Division 3, I'd imagine." Azkar sighed "Also my name is still Azkar, just saying."

The girl then went back to being quiet, she couldn't be bothered with any more suspicions of her character and figured she'd just wait to see if anything interesting was said.

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
Sophia sat quietly in her chair, head bowed, eyes closed, hands folded in her lap. She'd just remembered she forgot to pray before the mission, and now seemed a good a time as any to make up for that. Besides, she needed to get into the habit of praying after missions, too.

IFS

Mar 5, 2012
Garath had been about to reply to Eligor when the Colonel started to speak, once they left to debrief, he thought for a few moments then sighed and stood up to follow them. He arrived as Isabelle was finishing discussing the demon they had encountered.

"My assistant Vayle, was able to discover that it wasn't a demon that attacked us, but some sort of Golem called a Kouza Prime. There was also the arrival of an unknown man wearing a hood. When the jets had landed, he somehow managed to consume the Golem whole; but not before Richard had managed to acquire some genetic samples, so it hasn't been a total loss.

It appears also that the demon known as Eliezer has simply wandered off for no reason, currently though, Ghost is trying to track him down and bring him back. We was also able to rescue the wounded soldier, so he should be receiving medical attention as we speak."

He cleared his throat to get their attention, then spoke "Since no one brought a camera, at least not that I'm aware, I wonder if this might help."

He concentrated and brought up his memories of the demon, creating an image of the beast standing and roaring at them, and then another image of the hooded man absorbing the monster's corpse.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Col. Lin sat as his desk typing up both agents' accounts of the situation. He cocked an eyebrow at the sparce details he was getting from Danny. Anything more important would be filled in by the other members paperwork. Luckily, Isabelle gave far more detail in her own recounting. When they were dont, Lin looked away from the computer and at Garath, who had invited himself in.

"Since no one brought a camera, at least not that I'm aware, I wonder if this might help."

Before Lin's eyes, an illusion of the creature the team had supposedly fought was playing out, along with a shot of the mysterious man.

"Hmm. So the short of it, we have humans working for the demons, who can hack D6 tech non the less, demons taking control of our agents, and now I have to deal with a hostage situation"

Lin leaned back and massaged his forehead.

"Well, at least we have most of our staff back after the incident in the US I had to clean up. We can launch a proper investigation with all this. But for now, I think it;s best to get all of you back to base. If anyone on the team today wants to be part of the follow up, just contact the Lieutenant"

The bandaged man looked down at his knees and back at Ghost. His voice was an odd mix of confused and elated.

"You know it's far from appropriate to threaten, let alone harm the leader of a division do you not?"

He smiled under his bandages and twirled his spear in his hand.

"Even still, I'll forgive this transgression this one time. Everybody gets one"

The man stabbed Ghost with the end of his spear. Instead of being in the pain one would normally feel, Ghost was merely bathed in a warm aura that blinded him for a second. When the world came back into view, Elizer was standing in front of him, both head and body. However, now there was a magical chain leading from the demon's neck to Ghost's wrist. The man was now nowhere to be seen, just they could still here his voice.

"Do try to make sure the DICE's pets dont go missing anymore"

With the man gone, the chain fadded until it looked to be no more, but there was still an odd weight to Ghost's hand.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
"Hey Lieutenant, sir, can I stay behind? I want to help with the investigation and the clean-up and all, being a former-detective," Danny asked. He was glad he had the option; he didn't particularly feel like disobeying the Colonel, not yet anyway.

I'd make a longer post but I feel this is all I really need.