Dad Beats Son for Having Poor Gaming Skills

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
What?

This confuses me outrageously...

Why in the hell would anyone do something for such a dumb reason...

Faith In Humanity: -1

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Schneebly said:
I wonder what he could have done so poorly on a game to cause that sort of reaction??
He chose to play an Imperial race Mage in Oblivion.

Honestly, this man has problems. You don't beat kids for stupid stuff like this. I'm an advocate for beatings as punishment for stuff like smoking, though.

randompasserby

Apr 19, 2009
well at least the little bastard can rest easy knowing his father most likely has less of a he ..... i guess thats something to be proud of.......

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
I'm sorry but I laughed out loud as soon as I saw the title to this. That is hilarious in its absurdity. That dad must take his gaming seriously. Very seriously. Insanely seriously. That restraining order doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

Onyx Oblivion

Sep 9, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
scotth266 said:
Uh.... I am at a distinct lack of words. It's good voyeuristic and obnoxious to supervise your kid's gaming, but why did he beat the kid up for doing poorly? Needs some explanation, methinks. I'm gonna hold my opinion back till more details emerge.
Onyx Oblivion said:
Schneebly said:
I wonder what he could have done so poorly on a game to cause that sort of reaction??
He chose to play an Imperial race Mage in Oblivion.

Honestly, this man has problems. You don't beat kids for stupid stuff like this. I'm an advocate for beatings as punishment for stuff like smoking, though.
Or getting a girl pregnant.
Or watching Oprah.

Anyway, the kid as at fault.
He shouldn't suck so badly.
The father is a shitty parent. I hope his kid never gets into sports or some other pointless shit. I'd hate to see the beatings he'd get for screwing up a pitch or whatever it is they do in those tight uniforms before taking a big group shower.
If the son got into sports and got stronger, he could beat the father up and take his lunch money run away with his mother.

Plauged1

Mar 6, 2009
tijuanatim said:
Now I was spanked as a child, and I am all for spanking. But this is just sick, there is NO reason to punish a child for 'playing poorly'.
Agreed. That dude has issues.

Onyx Oblivion

Sep 9, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
If the son got into sports and got stronger, he could beat the father up and take his lunch money run away with his mother.
Naw. Once he got into sports, he'd probably be too busy beating up "fags" patting other guys on the ass beating up "fags."

Can you tell I have a low opinion of most people who play sports?
'Cause I do!
Hey, we share opinions there.

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
You now this kid probebly was playing a mature game and all the other people were trash talking him for being a kid

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
See? We gamers are being discriminated against. If we perform poorly or slightly slower than the others we get beaten up.

weirdaljedifan2

Apr 12, 2008
Essential things our society is losing:

Patience
Common Sense
Tolerance
Diligence
Persistence
etc.

My point is we're all screwed.

Stylish_Robot

Dec 29, 2008
see Fox News and Jack Thompson? Games aren't causing gamers to be violent, it's the parents and their stupidity! Kid was probably playing Wii Sports or something and didn't get a strike in bowling