Daily Drop: Billy the Bass

de5gravity

Apr 18, 2011
Wait, final DD? But whyyyy, it was part of my routine now! Get up, school, DD! You can't do this to us :(
I'll send you items!

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
I half expected to see the camera zoom into the crater, and to see Billy Bass lying there. ;)

stikku

Dec 16, 2009
Damn i bet that fish is still alive,

Daily drop, this is your first fail ...

ChillinMargrave

May 18, 2009
Nooooooooo! Not the final drop! To quote reCAPTCHA

"Panic! Chaos! What is this!?"

Well, at least it was justified with nuclear assault on a mechanical singing fish of +1.INF# durability.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
This is one show I know can continue and whether or not it does because it's never up to us I hope that I can shout with happiness when any of our suggestions are more than even taken into consideration.

I expected the plastic board to be crowbared but it's still surprising that the fish survived all that punishment.

MinionStarwind

Shooby Doo-Wah
Apr 17, 2009
Must be getting too expensive to keep renting the high-speed camera all the time.

Can't wait to see what the last drop will be.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
MinionStarwind said:
Must be getting too expensive to keep renting the high-speed camera all the time.

Can't wait to see what the last drop will be.
They only rented it ONCE, and got very busy over a short period.

Time to find some more items to drop, then rent it again :)

Smerf

May 4, 2011
What??? its ending? WHYYYYYYY? i just really started watching it with the pudding condom, and its so epic..... dont stop making these videos please

Suicideking

Oct 28, 2009
You know you're a redneck when you make your bomb shelter out of all the Big Mouth Billy Bass you received as gifts.

... and to think, that might actually work.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Oh the late nineties and your love of shitty electronic gimmicks. Anyone still have one of those police cop themed cookie jars?

DuelLadyS

Aug 25, 2010
Damn fish... so tough, it broke the show! :(

I hope you guys can do more of these someday... I'd donate to fund for camera rental/goodwill hunting (yes, that was intentional).