Daily Drop: Billy the Bass

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
they must try to drop something that cant be dropped

they must be running out of possesions to drop if they kept it up they might have to drop things they want to keep.

Dragoon785

Jan 9, 2009
End of Daily drop?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!.

Sigh, but at the same time, that just means more fun shows will pop up. Perhaps even an idea just like the Daily Drop since the show, in my opinion, was a great success.

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
Nononono NO NO NO You can't end now! The experiment list went up to 5 digits! You only used three!

Can we at least listen to the mangled Big Mouth Billy Bass try to sing in slow motion as a farewell song?

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
Damn! That annoying fish sure takes a beating. But...

...The end of Daily Drop!? Well...I guess it has to come...But there were some very priceless moments. It's almost too bad that it has to go.

Make sure tomorrow's episode is an epic one!

camazotz

Jul 23, 2009
NOOOOO! I love this show, its my favorite meaningless physics exercise show....gah! Sooo many more things to drop.....

MADGator

Sep 8, 2010
What a sad sad sad (repeat ad nauseam ) sad sad day to see the end of Daily Drop! Please tell me this is a belated joke for the end of the world that was supposed to begin on Saturday. I'm not positive about the rest of the world, but the Rapture certainly didn't occur here in the U.S.A.

I just recently bought a medieval war hammer. [http://www.coldsteel.com/warhammer.html] I was going to suggest it as the next level beyond cinder block, but I see that it is too late. If the guys (or anyone for that matter) want to send me a high-speed camera, a video camera, editing software, and a box of technical know-how, I promise to post a cool video at least once a week of stuff being smashed to pieces. Seriously, that thing turns soda cans into aluminum pancakes.

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
Clearly, the Bass is made out of pure AAA-Grade Nintendium. It's the only explanation.

Also: What are the odds that Daily Drop is simply being replaced by, say...weekly drop or something to that effect?

Koshok

Jan 22, 2011
Shame to see Daily Drop end, I've enjoyed the series.

Nice to see it's finishing strong though. Good episode.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
For the final daily drop there is only one possible item to drop: Drop the camera!

Ah but seriously its sad to see another LRR series go.

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
If it's going to end, it better be an awesome grand finale.
This really made me want to go Freeman on some salmon, though. Would be awesome.

NeoShinGundam

May 2, 2009
Teh Noooes!! I don't want it to end! T_T

Oh well. I guess we'll just have to be content with watching people using giant shredders on things http://www.youtube.com/user/bigshredder

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
loodmoney said:
But... there's so much more to be dropped! On a daily basis!

I'm kinda pissed that I only just started to watch this show.
Two words: ARCHIVE BINGE!