Daily Drop: Cassette

Rainforce

Apr 20, 2009
nice.

...your crowbar "mistakes" are getting out of .......hand.(ouch)
wrong hand, and no glove :(

FrossetMareritt

Sep 10, 2008
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Wow. Never thought cassettes were that tough but I guess they are. I think DD should also have a mallet on hand for just such an occasion.

K Graphite

Pyrophoric
Apr 8, 2010
I would like to see you guys drop a block of dry ice (or pour liquid nitrogen) into a tub of hot water. I do this once and a while in my lab if I have extra kicking around, pretty cool to see and would love to see your cameras film it. Just make sure the room is well ventilated so you don't asphyxiate.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
This is why tapes were the superior media to CD's. Sure, you're getting crap sound quality, but the tapes last forever. Hell, I STILL have my tape collection (and my older sisters).

From sheer awesome to plain boring:
8-track > Tape > Vinyl > MP3 > CD > Those weird MP3/CD things that only about two CD players ever supported

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
WanderFreak said:
vxicepickxv said:
WanderFreak said:
Seriously, put that on a hat. I will buy it.
Why, is it not good enough on a T-shirt?
I'm the hat guy. I wear hats. It's what I do.
Fair enough. I'm getting a shirt, and a couple of imps, and... not the waters of knowledge mug, because they're sold out.

Reptiloid

Nov 10, 2010
Despite the ridiculously crowbar-resistant cassette, this was extra satisfying to watch while wearing my brand new "Crowbar Is Ready" shirt that arrived in the mail today. :3

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
PurpleSkull said:
Music is data :(

What we couldn't hear: Grahams scream as the white part hit him right in the eye. The googles never do anything.
ALEX. The guy with the crowbar is ALEX. We've been over this MANY TIMES.

Sigh... Anyway.. Stop being so damned critical about the crowbar all the time, people! You're ALWAYS demanding the crowbar, then bitching when it doesn't smash anything. It's called DAILY DROP, not DAILY SMASH. If it doesn't smash from the crowbar, it just.. Didn't smash! Science. It's What's On The Escapist.

cymonsgames said:
That wasn't Graham's gloved hand on that crowbar!

For the next series they need to do "The daily bat" where they pitch objects at someone and they smash it with a bat in mid-air.
Funny, because it's not Graham's hand in the first shot either. That's Alex. They both possess awesome beards. They also live together.

Welcome to LRR's comedic additions too, it's doesn't matter who's holding the damn crowbar in the actual smash shot. Or what hand the crowbar is in. Congratulations, you guys take A CROWBAR too seriously.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I honestly thought that would have smashed better, either that thing was hard to break or you need to swing that crowbar even harder. :D

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
The hand first has a glove, then it's left handed and has a skeleton bracelett. What's with these Head Games.

...and that second drop didn't break it either, it Feels Like The First Time unless I'm suffering from Double Vision.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Heh. Paul looked particularly strained when trying to throw that cassette at the floor with a bit of extra force...

Too bad even the crowbar proved cassettes are pretty tough nuts. XD

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
When that little white thing shot out TOWARDS Alex.....well, that was the first time a Daily Drop made me Lol.

Bucky01

Sep 28, 2010
vxicepickxv said:
WanderFreak said:
"Crowbar is Ready" is perhaps one of my favorite phrases now.

Seriously, put that on a hat. I will buy it.
Why, is it not good enough on a T-shirt?

http://www.splitreason.com/theescapist
i would buy both.

sgwee

Dec 13, 2009
Teroch said:
Uhmm, yeah a little more force with the crowbar next time please...
no gloves... maybe they should add a rubber handle around that thing to really have no fear of pounding it with all force due!