Daily Drop: Cereal

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Two things guys:

1. Please return intro to it's original shape :p If somebody doesn't like it they can always skip it. And the way it just POPS in at the very beginning of the video is just weird.

2. You KNOW that one day Paul will have to be the subject of the drop right? ;D.
Or maybe Tim to punish him for leaving you for a GIRL (bros before hoes! :>)

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
Suprisingly unsatisfied and a little disappointed by that...

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
MadeinHell said:
1. Please return intro to it's original shape :p If somebody doesn't like it they can always skip it. And the way it just POPS in at the very beginning of the video is just weird.
I think that was actually an error, we'll be fixing it.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Hunh... i thought the cereal would have gone out of the bowl as it fell. you know, kinda splatting down on the glass when the bowl broke and milk raining around it

RvLeshrac

This is a Forum Title.
Oct 2, 2008
dex-dex said:
I did not realize the bowl was ceramic. It looked like paper bowls my parents use to use when we went camping.

If the preview for monday is beer that is a waste of perfectly good beer A WASTE!
I don't know that I'd use the phrase "perfectly good beer" when referring to a Colt 45.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
*shouts in the chairman's voice* Beeeeeeeeeer!!!! :D

I thought that the container used for the cereal was just styro. I was wrong, I guess...
Enjoyed the ceramic-breaking slow-motion.

Still...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!! :D

Seaf The Troll

Jul 6, 2010
umm I Drop my breakfast this morning.. now I see this.. LOL! thanks guys, now I know what happened to the carpet at home, lol

royohz

Official punching bag!
Jul 23, 2009
Great drop, much more satisfying than expected.

Now assemble the pieces and glue the bowl together.

Demodeus

Sep 20, 2010
reminded me of zerglingsplatter for some reason - guess they share the same splash pattern with muesli bowls :p

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
I honestly expected the bowl to tilt over as it fell, but it was a perfect drop =)

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Should use a plastic bowl next time. I'm sure the milk explosion will be just as impressive in a completely different way.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I just watched all the ones I'd missed beforehand and I have to say, I think I like them best when they either explode into thousands of pieces or don't break at all. It was definitely fun watching the cereal bowl just shatter.

Firepowered

Nov 10, 2009
Wait. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT.
They didn't drop cereal, they dropped it along with the milk! So IT'S CEREAL AND MILK!!
/uselessrant