Daily Drop: Durian

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
Taste like burnt popcorn, the worst part is: it cause you to burp up the taste for an hour after you eat one, so if you don't like the taste, then you have to suffer through an hour of durian taste.

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
I clicked this wondering what a durian was. Having watched the video I'm going to have to go with "one of those" although that still doesn't really answer my question.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
It looked like some kind of alien egg when you dropped it the second time around. :D

Good luck cleaning that crap up and dealing with the smell though. D:

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
...The hell is that? Some kind of...spiky...meaty...thing?

Loved how it kind of wobbled at the first drop.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Oh I seen those in certain market places (I never ate those but they do smell weird). Just be glad that it hit on the ground and not on a person head (it look dangerous with those spikes).

ado01

Nov 21, 2009
I love durian and I think it's delicious and smells great. Must be an Asian thing. :[

DetectiveSparky

Size doesn't matter
Jul 16, 2009
ado01 said:
I love durian and I think it's delicious and smells great. Must be an Asian thing. :[
My parents love eating it, I can't stand it. Heck I leave the house whenever they want to eat it, I can't stand the smell. And it's a horrible stink spreader in the fridge.

skyfire_freckles

Jan 30, 2008
I'm interested in trying one. My little one is anosmic, so she might be able to appreciate the flavor. I don't know where to get one, though. It wouldn't surprise me if there was some genetic variation in human sense of taste that accounts for that love it/hate it divide.

And the drop was okay. I like how it split up from the bottom, like a zipper.

Noko

Oct 7, 2010
I dont really see why people likethem, i tasted one while i was in thailand and it smelled as bad as it tasted.