Daily Drop: Flour

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Eh? I was actually expecting it to say FAILURE in big red letters, then you'd drop it again with the packet open so that it sprays everywhere.

adderseal

Nov 20, 2009
Easier to clean up than the beer I guess. I want something really intricate to get dropped out of a plane, like a grand piano or something. It could be Daily Drop Extreme or something.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Prof. Monkeypox said:
No! Not the cake!
They're just messing with us. They're not -really- gonna drop a cake, it's just a lie...

...DON'T-HURT-ME! *Ducks for cover*

OT: Should have gone with the crowbar and given it a good smack =D

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
That was... lackluster and a tad disappointing, great series just this one is the weakest, mostly because there wasn't much to see

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
I hope that cake won't be the only dessert to get dropped in this series. I'd love to see a blueberry or cherry pie get dropped.

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
Actually was quite lame...felt rushed.

It needed either another drop or the bag should have opened.

Balaxe

Mar 24, 2009
When something breaks but not completely they should have NOT GOOD ENOUGH come up in big red letters then re-drop it.

Xelien

Oct 22, 2008
Sooooo since that was kinda fail, so you the remainder of flour in the bag to make the cake???

If so then that be epic, the flour makes a triumphant return in yummy cake form *coughthatsaliecough*

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
I'm not sure what happened to the music on this episode... I'll look into it.
It was fine when I finished the export :(

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
MadeinHell said:
I demand a another test on the subject! Pouring it from that height on the floor from the bag (Instead of dropping the bag) should look cooler... I think...
Not sure about pouring. But putting it all into a bowl and then dumping it all at once (with or without the bowl) would probably have been more satisfying.

Either that, or some crowbar action.