Daily Drop: Ground Coffee

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Ground Coffee

The best part of waking up, is the crowbar.

Watch Video

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
THAT's what it was.. Huh. I had no idea all weekend. Hurray for coffee and crowbars in cups~

thorin01

May 15, 2010
Those packages are designed to take punishment. You probably should have opened it before dropping it.

One the other hand: CROWBAR!!!!!

Nimzar

Nov 30, 2009
Coffee? The Preview had me thinking a packet of cream cheese. I imagine that the cream cheese would have resulted in a satisfying splatter.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
AssassinJoe said:
That is some strong coffee
*Sips* mmmm Love my Coffee Black with a bit of Crowbar :D

But seriously, I Squealed like a Little Girl the moment I saw CROWBAR READY!! EEEEEk
Plus watching the bag spew coffee grounds had a strange similarity of bludgoning someone with a crowbar :)

Shellsh0cker

Defender of the English Language
Oct 22, 2008
AssassinJoe said:
I see what you did there.

Also, yeah, blunt force trauma probably not the best way to break open a package like that. I think you should've gotten a machete and used it to slice the package open after throwing it up in the air. Might not fit the whole "Daily Drop" thing, but it would be frakking awesome.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
I was hoping the'd take the crowbar to the pumpkin, put it on a pedestal and hit it like a baseball bat. But this was indeed awesome!

tekdev69

Oct 16, 2010
In my opinion it looked like the coffee survived the crowbar attacks. How disappointing.

I think you should shoot the coffee. With a gun. With a laser gun.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Whoah...two hits from the crowbar? I guess the coffee is some sort of Boss monster.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Good packaging although it's look like the comapny that made the coffee packaging used in the video should redesign it so that it's crowbar proof in the future.

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
Madara XIII said:
AssassinJoe said:
*Sips* mmmm Love my Coffee Black with a bit of Crowbar :D

But seriously, I Squealed like a Little Girl the moment I saw CROWBAR READY!! EEEEEk
Plus watching the bag spew coffee grounds had a strange similarity of bludgoning someone with a crowbar :)
....and you would know what bludgoning someone with a crowbar looks like......How?