Daily Drop: Ground Coffee

bloodrayne626

May 15, 2008
Regarding the crowbar, and therefore the dude WITH the crowbar; it looks like Alex learned his lesson from last time.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Looks like ground coffee...

has hit the ground.

Considering how tightly packed those things are (they need to to increase its shelf life) I'm not amazed it didn't rupture.

goldfalsebond

Nov 19, 2009
Really? corks are next? I really like this stuff, but some of it is just dumb. Why not do something like a shaken up soda can? or a water balloon? Or a cat? (not from full height, just like right above the ground to see what it looks like when they land on their feet. you know, something cool with out hurting it). Or glow sticks? come on, there are so many other things you can do. If you do plates, I will be so happy just for the Disturbed reference

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I was a bit annoyed at first when the package just kept taking the impact. |: (

Then I was really excited when I saw it was a failure and that Crowbar was coming out! Yay Crowbar! :D

But then I saw that even the mighty Crowbar did little to the dreaded coffee grinds. D:

It looks like Crowbar finally has a nemesis. Thankfully, Crowbar seemed capable of overcoming the coffee. Nothing can stop the Crowbar!

Havzad

Oct 9, 2010
nice, but definitely the worst test of the bunch...
sorry for being harsh

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
I think you guys should replace the Crowbar...
With a SLEDGEHAMMER

Anyway, since you probably wont do that, ill move on and say
The Pepper has a contestor to its throne, as the most difficult to break yet!

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
jjofearth said:
Hmmm...coffee and pepper have been the strongest so far...maybe brown powder is somehow magical.
That's what I hear.......... Just ask Chris Farley....

OT: I really am disappointed in this Daily Drop. After the whack with the crowbar, they should have dropped it again.

Auron555

Jun 15, 2008
Gotta admit, this one was a pretty bad idea for the Daily Drop. It's been stuff that breaks fairly easily--a packet of coffee grounds is not that. :/

Failhammer

Dec 30, 2008
As soon as Paul took off the goggles I knew what was coming. The end was a bit of a "WTF?" with the wine corks, I am not sure where they are going with that.