Daily Drop: Guava

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
WHAT?????
damn that is one resilient guava!
also there is a continuity error. Alex is not wearing the construction gloves when actually hitting the guava. it does not bother me just pointing it out.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
You know, they may have to bring in another object to assist, if things get tougher then that was. Dynamite would be good. Or Thermyte.

DaxStrife

Late Reviewer
Nov 29, 2007
I could smell the impending crowbar as soon as I saw the guava. :p
The "boing!" sound effect was a nice touch.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
One tough fruit...never heard of Guava before, until now in the quotes of this post xD

EDIT: something is now fruit :3

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Haha good choice of sound effect for the first crowbar hit! Still the Guava cannot withstand the second hit.

Djed Moros

Jun 7, 2010
therandombear said:
One tough vegetable...never heard of Guava before, but I guess it's a vegetable :>
I'd say it's a fruit. Though after this demonstration, I declare it evolution's new survival master. And the last shot with all the seeds spilling out was one of rare beauty.

Overmind78

Oct 2, 2010
therandombear said:
One tough vegetable...never heard of Guava before, but I guess it's a vegetable :>
It's a fruit, you know this because it has seeds that love to fly all over :)

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
That boing sound was perfect. I had to stop the video there because I was laughing so hard that I couldn't really see anything. Nice touch.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Djed Moros said:
therandombear said:
I'd say it's a fruit. Though after this demonstration, I declare it evolution's new survival master. And the last shot with all the seeds spilling out was one of rare beauty.
Overmind78 said:
therandombear said:
It's a fruit, you know this because it has seeds that love to fly all over :)
Seeds, pff details :3

Now I know ;)

googleback

Apr 15, 2009
tough bastad that one!
BUT ALL EVENTUALLY FALL TO THE CROWBAR.

my favourite i think will ALWAYS be the robot dog. hilarious.

Angnor

Nov 11, 2010
dex-dex said:
WHAT?????
damn that is one resilient guava!
also there is a continuity error. Alex is not wearing the construction gloves when actually hitting the guava. it does not bother me just pointing it out.
I'm pretty sure the shots of Alex with the crowbar pre-strike are essentially 'stock' at this point, used each time they pull out the crowbar.

That guava was just a tad bigger than the tiny ones I grow in my back yard... :p
NIce seed splatter though.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
My god that's a powerful fruit but in the end nothing can withstand the crowbar of justice! :D

Loved watching the seeds fly out like that after the second hit.

StreetBushido

Nov 22, 2009
I'd say that that is actually a papaya and not a guava. It smashed nicely though! All hail the crowbar!