Daily Drop: Ketchup & Mustard

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
Damn Graham! You busted those those things wide open! That is the first time the crowbar has ever made me shout out in surprise!

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
That was an awesome crowbar moment! This is probably up in my Top 5 Daily Drops now.

Although I am not sure if anything can top the shock and awe of 'Light Bulb'.

Darth IB

Apr 7, 2010
Awesome.
I was very unimpressed at first, but when the crowbar was employed my mind was blown.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Ahhh... it's been too long since we've had a good crowbarring, that mustard-spray was rather satisfying, and the music well-suited to the mood.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Gorgeous.

It's videos like this that make be happy I pulled my son over.

DarkShadow144 said:
Damn, I want your freaking job
I'm sure they're always looking for volunteers to help with clean up.

knhirt

Nov 9, 2009
The crowbar is so popular that I imagine a spinoff series will be made after the drops are done: "Daily Smash"

After that, who knows?

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
AssassinJoe said:
Damn Graham! You busted those those things wide open! That is the first time the crowbar has ever made me shout out in surprise!
Graham??!!??! All this time, I've been thinking it was Alex with the crowbar!

Anyways, I'd like subsequent crowbars to start with the RAAAAA! part that the first one does.

ahiddenfigure

Hunter of Monsters
Sep 14, 2009
Looks like Alex copped a lot of splashback from both bottles. Although I was surprised that at how little squirt there was when the bottles were dropped; they're probably designed to prevent that or something.

Imre Csete

Original Character, Do Not Steal
Jul 8, 2010
You guys should make a Daily Crowbar spinoff, skipping all the dropping stuff and demolish everything straight away!

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
You know what you guys need to do?

Get a toy baby.

Gently drop it.

CALL IN THE CROWBAR!!!