Daily Drop: Koosh

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
pluizig said:
Owlslayer said:
pluizig said:
Owlslayer said:
Also, at the point where the Koosh was on no-gravity mode, it looked like a blue monster that consisted of spaghetti. Or a blue spaghetti monster, so to speak.
A blue FLYING Spaghetti Monster?
I don't know...
I'd say it was more like the jumping kind, but I am no expert in any kind of spaghetti monsters.
Prepare to be enlightended.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Yeah, i kinda had heard of him before, though the Wiki article did educate me on where it was from and other such stuff. Thanks for the link.

But the Saghetti monster in this video is blue and isn't flying. Maybe it's some sort of half-god-half-Koosh with superpowers? Or a demigod? Who knows???

Elec0

The Master of Fractals
May 29, 2009
That was better than I thought it would be. Good job, can't wait for tomorrow's.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
I love how all the credits are necessary despite it being just one guy going up a ladder and dropping something onto the floor.

Although it would be awesome if it was on fire.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
pluizig said:
Owlslayer said:
Also, at the point where the Koosh was on no-gravity mode, it looked like a blue monster that consisted of spaghetti. Or a blue spaghetti monster, so to speak.
A blue FLYING Spaghetti Monster?
Ramen.

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
Was no one else expecting them to drop something like a book or heavy object on it after the initial drop to try to get it to explode?

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Didn't think not breaking something could be fun, but you sure proved me wrong.

Redemption003

Apr 19, 2009
Was anybody else in hysterics after he just chucked it at the floor and stared at it for a while? I've played from 0:20 to 0:27 over and over for the past 5 minutes or so.

Oh and the slow-mo part was good too :p

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Is that what it's called o.o I didn't think this one would be good and I was totally WRONG! It was my favourite especially whhen I found myself making squishy noises to go with the deflating and inflating of the ball.

Jigokunokijin

Dr. Aimbot McWallhack
Apr 14, 2009
That had to be some generic koosh ball, the real ones don't have a balloon thing in the middle. Granted it wouldn't have been as entertaining to watch and you probably just needed an easy way to describe the object, just thought it was weird looking throughout the video.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Called it! I knew that it wouldn't explode.

It was still strangly interesting watching it bounce around though...

RathWolf

Apr 14, 2009
Huh, never seen a koosh ball like that. o.o
The ones I've seen all had a rubber ball in the middle, not a pocket of air.