Daily Drop: Light Bulb

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
Failhammer said:
I loved the reactions to the first drop. I was hoping it wouldn't break the second time, if only to watch them loose it and go for the crowbar.
praetor_alpha said:
Guys, this is failblog material.
Wouldn't be the first time LRR made it onto failblog. :p
Yup, I remember the skateboard-nunchuck combo fail with such fondness.

Kanazuchi

Aug 20, 2008
When I was a kid I read somewhere that you could drop a lightbulb on its metal end, which would soak the impact and the lightbulb would survive. Being an inquisitive (read: destructive) boy (redundant statement there) I promptly went outside to try this in the driveway. It worked, but my Mom caught me before I could try dropping it again.

So yeah, I was hoping that you'd drop it screw first, but when I saw otherwise, I was a little disappointed. Then it bounced, and we got treated to more audio than we usually hear from a DD video. Thanks for that.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Eric the Orange said:
sethzard said:
It's funny how you hear Graham shouting "no way" when it survives the 1st drop.
I believe that was Jer but I could be wrong.
I thought Jer was saying the "what the?" and Graham was the "No. Way."

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
This reminds me of the feeling you have when you get a great idea then realize it's fatal flaw.

Lisa Cerilli

Dec 16, 2010
Moriarty70 said:
This reminds me of the feeling you have when you get a great idea then realize it's fatal flaw.
Moriarty70 said:
Moriarty70 said:
Are you talking about when the bulb bounced, or when it broke?

Slanzinger

Nov 19, 2009
o_O That was a pretty weird one.
By the way, anyone know the title of the track that comes on after the reaction? I've been listening to a fair bit of Younnat stuff recently (thanks to DD) but don't have that one, would quite like to track it down for my playlist...

Teroch

Dec 25, 2009
goddz001 said:
when my sister asked me what i was watching and i showed her. she said "that is such a waste of time" :3
Hahaha, seriously?
Mine did exactly the same :D

Amaury_games

Oct 13, 2010
Haha! Your reactions made me laugh so much (especially because I had a look on my face that reflected all that you said)!

"What the...?/ SERIOUSLY?!?!?!/ No way!"

The amazing light bulb, it's more resistant than it looks! XD