Daily Drop: Pudding Condom

Panayjon

Aug 12, 2008
Talk about a money shot... but yeah, that was actually really interesting to see the dynamics of pudding in action. Sure its trapped in a condom but probably the best one could hope for without just dumping a vat of pudding...

I just got the next idea for your daily drop!

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
Hands down the best drop so far. The spat the condom made before jumping back into shape was amazing!

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
The best drop in awhile.

I don't actually have anything to add to that- the video pretty much speaks for itself.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
It appears that Ol' Crowbar is being replaced due the Cinderblock being able to cause more destruction. I approve

Sir Broccoli

Sep 17, 2008
Can you imagine someone going to a store, buying pudding and condoms and saying they need it to make a video for the internet?

Apr 28, 2008
Sir Broccoli said:
Can you imagine someone going to a store, buying pudding and condoms and saying they need it to make a video for the internet?
Now I want to know what kind of looks they got from the cashier.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Irridium said:
Sir Broccoli said:
Now I want to know what kind of looks they got from the cashier.
A "making of" this Daily Drop would make a great Loading Ready Run episode.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
That was so Kathleen that thought of that, wasnt it?

I was so surprised though...but, Cinder Blook took care of that!

Angnor

Nov 11, 2010
Wow! Awesome drop! Easily one of the best.
The cinderblock was perfect for this one, too...

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Reminds me of my ex-wife..

But no, that was hauntingly beautiful. This calls for a visit to Tesco, and some strange looks from the cashier.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
hope im not the only person to watch this because it has the word condom in it <..>

<.<

Haven't watched a daily drop for months until the title caught my eye, and curiosity took over.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Sir Broccoli said:
ROFL XD

I did have a similar experience, except it was condoms and athlete foot cream... and no its not what it looks like XD

Oisin XD

Oct 15, 2009
Best DD to date. Will the cinderblock be a permanent addition to the arsenal of destructive implements I wonder?

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
I think the lesson we've learned here is "don't slam your dick off the floor from a stepladder during sex, the condom will burst a little."

...And "Don't drop a cinderblock on your dick during sex. Your dick will explode."