Daily Drop: Pudding Condom

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
That is one strong condom. Too bad it wasn't tough enough to handle a crowb...I mean, cinder block.

This was a creative drop. I hope to see more like this. It makes DD more entertaining.

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
After the first drop:
"*blinks*
*pause*
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Repeat for the second drop, too.

Definitely one of the better eps in a while. That's not to say that recent ones haven't been good, just that this one was oddly awesome. ^_^

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
So when I saw the title for this one I thought "Wow, what a waste of a condom and pudding" But seeing the 2nd attempted was just EPIC!

This is easily now in my Top 5 Drops!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Coming to the comments section, i was expecting more dick jokes. Oh well.
But on topic, the drop was epic and funny, especially the second one.
And the brick was pretty painful

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
This was actually pretty cool. The way it completely flattened out was awesome. You could have called this "sea creature part 4" or whatever part you're on now.

Plus... It's a condom. They're surprisingly sturdy. If having sex with one won't cause it to break (most of the time) I'm guessing a 5-10 foot drop won't.

Also, cinder block. That is all.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Dayum.

Pudding, a condom, and a cinderblock. Only Loading Ready Run could bring them together in one video and concoct this much awesome.

Apparently, they haven't drifted away from Fun With Condoms...

MeleeMittens123

Jan 14, 2011
Wow! Now that's science. I could watch this all day because of how cool the condom conforms when its dropped. And the cinder block makes it even better! Such a good drop!

Jingermanoo

Mar 7, 2009
A lot of the drops turn out to be highly disappointing and just simple smashes, the best ones are where the objects do something unexpected and this one exceeded all expectations.

Feb 9, 2011
WaaghPowa said:
Didn't expect it to literally be a condom filled with pudding.
Neither did I. I just thought I was behind on my terminology as far as the pudding world is concerned.

In regards to this video, this is probably my new favorite one. :D

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
so you're combining stuff now?
and it looked awesome
good choice for the cinder block as i wouldn't like to be in the shoes of graham hitting that thing with a short range weapon

i approve

gbemery

Jun 27, 2009
So i guess we all learned something today. When having sex don't introduce a cinder block into your foreplay because they dramatically increase the failure rate of condoms. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.