Daily Drop: Pudding Condom

Dumb_Joe

Feb 3, 2011
This has to be one of the best and funniest Daily drops. The cinde block in the end made my day :D:D:D

Naterkix

Baron of Sealand
Oct 31, 2008
I'm really glad you showed both the pudding and condom separately first, otherwise there would've been some questions floating around that I'm not sure I would've wanted the answer to... They way that bounced around in slow-mo was pretty awesome. It was like a water droplet combined with Flubber. The cinder block was a good choice for an epic finalé.
Though it'd be interesting to see someone's reaction to the video withe the pre-drop parts edited out, so they just see a condom full of some white stuff be dropped and the exploded by a cinder block.
Blargh...

Mar 16, 2009
Disappointing music. No smooth jazz?!

Ninja Tank said:
ok i liked this episode a lot but when did the cinder block come into play?
The Cinder Block came in during the Television, when even Crowbar failed to yield any delicious, destructive results.

Coop83

Mar 20, 2010
I think that with the way it reacted like a Koosh, but then more-so than a Koosh was extremely impressive. When it failed and Paul pointed for what I thought was the crowbar, I thought it was about to go badly wrong. Then you surprised me with the cinder block and all was well with the world.

A good job you didn't drop the cinder block on the Koosh, methinks.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Catalyst6 said:
On the by, you can really tell what the Escapists are in to simply by checking out the number of comments. There's a drastic difference sometimes.
Cats and sex ? who would've thunk it? :)

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
Makes me wonder what on earth people are doing in bed when their condoms break if this one can withstand this much abuse.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Still amazes me how strong these things are sometimes, but I also call bullshit.

Oh yeah, fill it with pudding and drop and throw it at the floor and it doesnt burst or break. Yet, wear one and screw a girl and then.....oh dear, "I think I might be pregnant".

Doesn't make sense!!

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
Don Reba said:
Catalyst6 said:
On the by, you can really tell what the Escapists are in to simply by checking out the number of comments. There's a drastic difference sometimes.
Cats and sex ? who would've thunk it? :)
Exactly. God help us if they put a cat IN a condom and dropped it, the Escapist servers would probably catch fire.