Daily Drop: Pumpkin

JohanGasMask

Jun 25, 2009
therandombear said:
JohanGasMask said:
I was hoping they would just crowbar the shit out of that pumpkin, but the show isn't called " Crowbar the shit out of things in slow motion".
But I think that would be very popular though :eek:
Haha. Maybe i will sell the idea to The Discovery channel.

Guvnorium

Nov 20, 2008
Do you know what we did today in geology lab, to study meteors and dispersal and such? We dropped pumpkins off an eight story building. They really explode at that height. The twenty five pound pumpkin flung a chunk of itself seventy five feet away from the impact sight.

Yes. It was probably the most awesome geology lab ever. I also find it awesome that today is apparently the day of dropping pumpkins or something.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Ewww, it was all icky inside... Not that I haven't seen the inside of a pumpkin before, just never seen it burst apart in slow motion...

Pretty damn awesome though!

Samwise137

J. Jonah Jameson
Aug 3, 2010
JohanGasMask said:
therandombear said:
JohanGasMask said:
I was hoping they would just crowbar the shit out of that pumpkin, but the show isn't called " Crowbar the shit out of things in slow motion".
If nothing else, maybe "TimeWarp" will do a Crowbar special...

gnarf

Aug 24, 2010
fail, you cant drop a half cracked pumpkin and call that good. crowbar or gtfo

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
MowDownJoe said:
WaderiAAA said:
Pumpkin for Haloween. Nice. Could only have been more Haloween-spirited if you dropped an actual human skull - though I do see how that would lead to some problems.
Have you ever watched MythBusters? There are stores where you can buy human bones, though they're mostly populated by goths.
Seriously? How does that work, do you in your will give consent to let your bones be sold?

JohanGasMask

Jun 25, 2009
Samwise137 said:
JohanGasMask said:
therandombear said:
JohanGasMask said:
If nothing else, maybe "TimeWarp" will do a Crowbar special...
Fuck that shit! Im getting my own show *evil smiley face*!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
therandombear said:
JohanGasMask said:
I agree, it could make for a good spin off for this series if done right. :D

That was a pretty tough pumpkin, didn't think it take three drops for it to break. Does anyone know what the next item is? I really can't tell.

firemark

Sep 8, 2009
In the engineering world those first two are known as failures, but the last is a catastrophic failure. Those are always the most fun to watch. Personally, rather than a show about crowbars and stuff, I'd like to see black powder in things like pumpkins. But that's not really safe is it?